FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Will post pics this evening as I am only doing a half day in the office and will be spending the arvo finishing these up :)

Random question - any of you ever tint your own windows with the stuff you can buy at the auto store?

We have the stuff, but are umming and ahhing over whether to do it before Nationals...

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Ok cool!

That's why I was thinking of doing them now, because the door trims are off for re-trimming...

But I'm a little scared I'm going to mess them up!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Well Hi! Fancy seeing you here! :p:p:p

Let's wait till tomorrow to take them out... I want to get these trims done first...

Up to you though :)

Give Missy a cuddle for me :)

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Personally, I'd HIGHLY recommend a good TINT SHOP to do it for you. VERY easy to mess it up, and it can be DIFFICULT to do it WELL without some experience, and basic tools... including a GOOD, DUST-FREE place to do the job.

(I'm not sure what it costs down there... but for between $200-$300 a VERY professional job can be had around here. I know, I know... that's certainly not CHEAP!:cry:)

If you DO take it on... GOOD LUCK!:icon_bigg

-crisp

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Hmm... Will think about it overnight before deciding whether or not to tackle it myself.

Hopefully the little one goes down for a nap shortly and I can finish off these trims.

crisp

May 25, 2007
Ohio
I'm having evil thoughts of K in a naked sweat with some shimmery clingy cellulose-like wrap all tangled around her hair and stuck like tattoo to her NEW "FAUX LEATHER" SEATS! ...a "bubble-blade" in one hand, and boxcutter in the other... as the paramedics arrive with the jaws of life and some "Goo-Gone" to free her from her self-inflicted cocoon...

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha!:biglaugh:

Honest, I mean that in the NICEST WAY!;)

-crisp

crisp

May 25, 2007
Ohio
LilMissMkIII;1279078 said:
I don't know whether to do this: :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Or this: :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

:p

Try to pat yourself on the head and do BOTH at the same time... and you'll know how I feel MOST of the time.:icon_bigg

-crisp

MA70AEROTOP

Sep 24, 2008
Perth
if you do it yourself make sure it isnt windy ive tried it before and let me tell you WIND = tint not on glass but on ground %#%@#%@#

:: alky ::::toothless:::eek2:::hooters::

Status
Not open for further replies.