p1279188_3.jpg

p1279188_4.jpg

p1279188_5.jpg

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Very nice lether seat covers. Did your BF have fun installing them :sarcasm:

:love: the seats. In fact I wish I would have seen the pics last week when I ordered mine because I also wanted to embroider "supra" on the upper back of the front seats (just like you have) but I could not find a pic. for reference and was worried that they would screw it up (too small/big, wrong spot), So I just told them to skip it. Are you going to recover the rear back piece in black leather also to match?

Your supra is coming along very nice :thumbup:.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I've had the pics up for awhile now (check a few pages back ;))...

You should have come to my build thread earlier :sarcasm: :p:p:p

Thanks so much for the positive comments :D:D:D

The other rear pieces will be done at our leisure... We don't fancy having to pull the back seats out (again) to do them... Especially only a few weeks out from Toyota Nationals, when we need to be putting the head back on and getting the car running...

But yes, they WILL be done... at some point in the future!

UPDATE!!!

I JUST got the passenger door trim done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p1279219_1.jpg

Ran out of contact adhesive and super glue, so will replenish the supplies tomorrow and get the driver's door done tomorrow night!

On Sam's side of things, the Prosports are in and nearly done being wired up (well, as "wired up" as possible with half my engine bay missing!)... One small snag though... he broke off the silver button from the water temp gauge :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Fingers crossed the gauge still works ok!

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
LilMissMkIII;1279219 said:
I've had the pics up for awhile now (check a few pages back ;))...

I fail at searching and finding this thread :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm also recovering my door inserts (also the ceiling carpet) with suede. Im around 90% done and just have the front door inserts left to do. Were you able to just use the contact adhesive to hold the seam in the center of the door panel, or did it have to get stiched down? Also did you remove the old first or just go overit? Sorry for asking to many questions, it is just that is the last piece I have to do, and am worried about how that seam will look.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
The front door insert is a massive pain in the ass.

I used contact adhesive for the "flat" bits, then spent 2 hours getting that bloody seam right...

Super glue, a coin, a butter knife, and lots of patience are needed.

do 2-3" sections at a time... Put down some super glue in the seam, push the material into it, then roll a coin or use the BACK SIDE (non-serrated edge) of a butter knife to push the material down into the seam.

Eventually, I will pull the trim back off the door and use an industrial sewing machine to stitch it down, but it looks pretty fantastic as it is...

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
No bits yet... Hopefully they show up today *fingers crossed*

The interior wasn't all that expensive... $600 for the front and rear covers (including the embroidery)... The extra material I am using for the doors and console was free because it took the manufacturer nearly 6 months after payment to send me the covers...

Keep an eye on the Aus Supraforums or NissanSilvia.com for another gb on the covers :)

Driver's door most likely won't be finished tonight... I have two gigantic assessments to get done by midday tomorrow... The fking education provider omitted to send me the questions until this morning (was meant to get them weeks ago), so the rest of today and tonight will be used completing them... But once they are done, I have one more small assessment left, and I will be a fully qualified financial planner :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Hopefully it shows up today!

If not, looks like we will be transplanting Sam's engine into my car this weekend...

I have absolutely NO idea why we didn't realise earlier that we had another 7M sitting in the driveway doing nothing... *shakes head at my biggest blonde moment EVER*

Great thing is though that his has a Turbo A head :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Hey Kristel and family. I have been MIA lately, but just thought I'd say hi to my favorite Ausies. If Ian wasn't so cranky, he'd be one of my favorites........:biglaugh:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Well you came to the wrong place for that :p

Just joking!

You know I luvs you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to have you back in my thread :D

:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

MA70AEROTOP

Sep 24, 2008
Perth
anything arrive at all.....there was an issue with the headgasket it was sent back apperntly it went to wrong address and they sent it back even though i its typed out exactly how you have it! ive sent it back via express post yesterday afternoon lady said should be there friday(TODAY) if not monday) at my cost of course FU@C YOU POST PEOPLES

Status
Not open for further replies.