FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
LilMissMkIII said:
This weekend, fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should come on the night cruise this weekend!!!!!!!

How bad ass will our GT Limiteds look next to each other??????? :D:D:D

Definitely should have our GT Limited's next to each other!.

This sat im at a mates party... wish i could come!.

Oh and can't wait to see her on the road, all the best for tomorrow :).

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
:ttiwwp:

where are our new pictures? sorry, but patience isn't one of my strong suits..........:biglaugh:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I have her back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Unfortunately, i didn't realise i would be out and about all day yesterday, and didn't have my digi cam on me for some pics of her at her first cruise meet in 9 months (DOH!)

If i can be bothered, ill take her over the road to the beach and get some pics tonight :):)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Pictures of LilMiss and her supra at the beach?.........Tell me this isn't a cruel joke...............:x:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Ok, i needed a Nanna Nap yesterday arvo, so pics will have to wait until Saturday... I'll be getting up early and getting some pics of her at sunrise on the beach :D:D:D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That's like a week away............You shouldn't have even posted that. Now I know you did it as a tease, because you know I"m impatient.............:wtc:

97 hours, 24 minutes and counting........................97 hours, 23 minutes and 45 seconds and counting.............97 hours, 23 minutes and 34 seconds and counting.............97 hours, 23 mi...............

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
LilMissMkIII said:
PFFT!!!

As if!!!

My manager doesn't think "taking pics of my car" is a worthwhile reason to come in late...

GRRR!!!!!!!!

your car?????? We've seen that lovely piece of metal, we're wanting pictures of our favorite Australian beauty.................:love:
(sorry IJ but this doesn't mean you) <edit IJ> You KNOW you mean me Jay ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
IJ knows I love him, but not in that creepy touchy feely kind of way, more like a respect from a distance kind of way..............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It's not true until I admit it to myself.............and right now I choose denial.......:biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.