FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Thanks again to Lukey for this awesome pic of my car on her last cruise in August 2006 :D:D:D

*Happy Dance* :boobies:

p621655_1.jpg

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
LilMissMkIII said:
Why do you all love the digi dash so much???

I am dying to go analogue...

Nothing touches the digital.. ;) Honda S2000's dont have them for no reason... also race cars are digital no needle for them :biglaugh:

can't wait to see her on the road!.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
This weekend, fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should come on the night cruise this weekend!!!!!!!

How bad ass will our GT Limiteds look next to each other??????? :D:D:D

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Hey Miss..Glad you are sticking with the 7M :)

Man I would be sleeping/camping out to see if I could catch the guys that stole and beat up your Supra. Does it not reside in a garage?

Duane

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I wouldn't go with anything BUT the 7m ;)

It was in the garage when it was stolen.

And it was not just a "garage" either... Was underground, and TWO keys were needed to get to it...

Whoever it was, must have REALLY wanted it, as it would have been an very difficult exercise to get in, let alone get her out of there.

Unfortunately, my new place does not have a garage, but where she will be parked is about 150 metres from the street, and right behind the building, so she cannot be seen, except by a couple of neighbours.

One minor issue is that i live VERY close to the beach, and i am a little worried about the paint, so when she is parked, she will have a cover on at all times (thanks Briggsy! :D)

I shall put up pics of the headunit shortly ;)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

She will be back TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *happy dance* :boobies: :boobies:

There are a few teeny tiny little issues with her that would cause her not to pass inspection (depsite her being roadworthy and safe), so i randomly im'd a friend, who has pulled some strings, and i have her booked in for her inspection at 8:30 tomorrow morning. (she is guaranteed to pass the inspection ;))

From the inspection, i go to the motor authority, get her registered, whack on some new license plates, and i will be on the road again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Less than 24 hours to go....

What a long-ass 9 months this has been...

BRING ON TOMORROW ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
:eek3dance .....This is my happy dance. My boobies are too small to do the boobie happy dance.

Have fun driving your car tomorrow.................:icon_bigg

Me and The Fonz have the same happy dance. Looks like you'll have plenty of guys to dance with.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Oh i will have the time of my life...

I am beyond excited!!!!!!!!!! :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

I don't care how bloody cold it is, if it's sunny, targa is coming off, she is getting a detail, and i am cruising and taking a million pics :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.