FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Because that's the way human beings are...we want what we don't have. We want JDM stuff, RHD, etc. Japanese want GTOs, Ferarris, etc. You get the point.

I'm not saying I would change my analog. I love my analog, just saying that I also like the digidashes. That's why of bought one from supraofdoom. Just to have one...LOL

BTW - When you're ready to change to analog, let me know ;)

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
LilMissMkIII said:
Why do you all love the digi dash so much???

Grass is greener...

I think the digital dash is stupid and ugly. Analogue gauges give you a much better sense of increasing or decreasing numbers. Not just talking about car gauges, I mean any kind of display. Watches, thermometers, anything. I hate digital displays.

My friend's S2000 has digital display. I hate it.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
LilMiss, Kyle knows there NO DIBS in the Mania, lol... BTW: I will trade a low mileage analog for your digital... ;) Im kiddin... I wouldnt do that to Kyle, he's my buddy... :D

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
A promise is a promise.

I promised him the dash, and when the time comes when i launch the process of a completely custom analogue dash, Kyle will be getting a present in the mail :)

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Have not seen a digi dash up close but they remind me of Knight Rider. I like the dash I have.. :)

Ok LilMiss - Its Monday and I am crossing 1 set of fingers for my DD to be done on wed. and the other set for yours to pass the crazy inspection! :aigo:

Status
Not open for further replies.