FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
They aren't all up on photobucket yet guys, as i said, i had to run out...

Quite a few more to come :boobies:

I have to run out again (only home to continue uploading for a few mins) :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I give up. I"ve called my therapist four times today. I've counted to ten backwards at least ten times today. I don't have the patience for this............:wtc:

I think this is a conspiracy against me. I'm going to go to MKIIIdriftking's thread. He has pictures over there............:biglaugh:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Yes, ok, so i have been a little slack...

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!

Some of the shots are blurry... It was FREEZING, and my hands were shaking.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'll definitely be taking her out for another round of pics... And this time she'll be cleaned and polished...

(I hate living in an apartment and having no where to clean my baby :()

Here's the link....

Clicky

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
p634088_1.jpg

p634088_2.jpg

p634088_3.jpg

p634088_4.jpg

p634088_5.jpg

p634088_6.jpg

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
LilMissMkIII said:
Yes, ok, so i have been a little slack...

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!

Some of the shots are blurry... It was FREEZING, and my hands were shaking.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'll definitely be taking her out for another round of pics... And this time she'll be cleaned and polished...

(I hate living in an apartment and having no where to clean my baby :()

Here's the link....

Clicky

Yup.. Looks good. No radio and you passed inspection!!! I dont believe it! Haha. Ok. get warmed up and take more pics. :biglaugh:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Car looks nice........:icon_bigg
Those pictures really make me want to take a trip to the beach. I love the ocean.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I can't believe it's cold there. Not that I don't believe you, I mean, it's 80 here so I just take it for granted that it's 80 everywhere. That beach is beautiful. Makes me want to take Vixen to the beach and get sand in..............nevermind.

Your car is gorgeous and I love your digi dash even though you don't. I can call my therapist now and tell her that I feel better and can now start disassembling the high powered assault rifle I had put together. Dont' worry though, your name was way down on the list.....................:biglaugh:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Well just as you take the weather for granted, i guess i take that beach for granted, seeing as it's just over the road and all, and i see it everyday...

You should definitely take Vixen to the beach, just be sure not to get sand in any place it may be hard to get out of ;)

Thanks for the comments about the car... She was filthy dirty, so i am glad it didn't show up too much in the pics...

Will be taking more pics tomorrow, i'm heading down to the Nation's capital (About 2 and a half hours southwest) to crash another club's Supra meet and catch up :D:D:D:D

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
So, i kinda forgot to take some pics on Sunday... Whoopsy!!!!!

There's a massive interstate Supra Club weekend away this weekend, so i'll be sure to get some then...

As for the car... She ran really well on her first longish trip... Although i am lucky to not have hypothermia... I took the targa off for the trip down, and left it off until dinner that night....

Was good for Briggsy though, he had some fun throwing stuff out the roof on the freeway :biglaugh: (Plus i think the cold air kept him a bit sober :icon_razz ... He started drinking at midday, and didn't stop until around 9:30ish when we left the bar)

The headunit still isn't in... That will be installed this Friday before our super long trip up the coast for the meet... Also being done on Friday is the replacement of the front brakes... the current brakes are making some pretty funky noises!!!!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Nope....

The camera stayed in my handbag all day... Was too bloody cold to take my gloves off and fish it out!!!!

The only pics i got on Sunday was of his RA28 Celica sitting in his yard that he bought on Saturday...

I'm hassling the guys from the meet to post up their pics so i can steal them and pop them up in here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.