FAN-F*CKING-TASTIC!!!

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
EdgeSupra said:
Red Dragon - Thanks man. All this info is great to have on hand.
My uncle is really getting into the situation too, he's got a 70 Chevelle and he's been like my older brother as far as car advice and stuff. He made it quite clear to me today that I pretty much have them by the balls at this point, and he said exactly the same thing as you, that I'M the one in control of the situation and I'm the one with the leverage to get what I need out of this.

I picked up the police report today, found out the guy who hit me is 78 years old![/QUOTE]

lol...sorry about your loss man but hell thats funny. Arthritis kicked in and he couldnt hit the brakes.:biglaugh: :naughty:

Spend the extra cash and take the car if they total it

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
Hahaha yeah.
The car is totaled.
Im gonna keep it considering it's the nicest looking parts car I've ever seen, LOL.
I have no idea why it's taking FOREVER but I faxed all my reciepts to insurance because they wanted to see what I have in the car.
But yes, I am looking for a new Supra.
I've been talking to Ben (TurboFreak88) on here, and when I have cash in hand I'm driving down to Maryland to take a look at his Dark Blue/Blue 89 Turbo Hardtop.

Setheroo

^_^ got horespower?
Oct 16, 2006
Tennessee
www.revogate.com
Let them total it, buy it back from the junkyard that they sell it to. You can get it for SOOOO cheap... my brother did this with his 77 corvette, it had frame damage and the whole deal, he bought it back for 500 dollars, and insurance paid him 13K for the loss of the car.... see where I am going on this... get the car, and what the car is worth... then go for doctor bills and compensation!

I am sorry about all this man... I truly dont believe that people that old should be on the roadways without being carefully looked over first (I think that they need to pass lots of tests every so often in order to make sure that they are road worthy). I hate to see MKIII's go down like that.... why can't it get a more respectful death? Why can't the car just not die... that would work too.... it blows man, it really just blows.

evilone

they call me Tatter Salad
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Worth
you know how much money you "could" get out of something like this.dont let them screw you around with some little bs settlement that barely covers you expenses.i had a 18 wheeler hit me a few years back and totaled my old firebird and i ended up getting $40,000 out of the deal. sue there ass off and get wheat you want

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
EdgeSupra said:
shittyyi7.jpg

My current state of being.

LOOOOOOOOOL This pic is hillarious!! I'm sorry man, I'd hate to be in your position, I'd probably take my car and drive it full throttle @30psi right into their front store window!

But that pic... man, it's funny as hell. If I were you I would NOT show any pics like that to the insurance company. They'll think you're some punk fast and furious kid.... take the hat off, part your hear, put on some glasses even if they're borrowed and try and look like a nerd that has to strain to bend his head down to read your mathbook and do your homework. You'll get more money that way ;)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Just read the thread.... Sorry to hear about it all man... Best of luck with the next lot of stuff you gotta deal with (insurance, etc)...

I totally agree with buying back the salvage from insurance... Awesome call :)

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
Basically the deal is, they give me 4300 and I keep my white car.
And since this pays for a car that I'm buying next weekend, I thought it was a good deal, since I don't lose money for all my aftermarket shit, and I'm getting a nice ass Supra.

B

BboyONE1

i would have beat that guy to the ground, then be regreting it as im getting charges put against me.