FAN-F*CKING-TASTIC!!!

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
EdgeSupra said:
Yeah I feel ok.
I guess from anger and adrenaline I didn't feel anything last night, I was just numb.
Today was a different story.
I have my goofy looking neck brace thing on, and my foot hurts still.
Monday it goes to the body shop.

Any frame damage?

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
Don't know yet. I was so sick that it happened, I've spent most of the last two days as far from the car as possible. Monday will tell the tale.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
EdgeSupra said:
Don't know yet. I was so sick that it happened, I've spent most of the last two days as far from the car as possible. Monday will tell the tale.

Keep us posted man, Im sorry to hear about this, the best news is that your alive and for the most part OK. Let us know if we can help at all.

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
phoenix6 said:
Keep us posted man, Im sorry to hear about this, the best news is that your alive and for the most part OK. Let us know if we can help at all.

Thanks man, and thanks to everyone else.
IJ, good pm...short and to the point, LOL.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
EdgeSupra said:
Haha, I get a pm, the title of which is "damn..."
This was the body:

Hahaha, one of the few times I have laughed in the last two days.

LMAO!!! I love IJ, fuckin rocks. Again, I dont know what help we could be yet, but hit me up for questions, if I could help with any.,

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
omg...I want to kill the guy that hit you...and it's not even my car :-/. It makes me so sad to see Supras like that...makes me scared to even take mine out onto a public road...:( I know how it is to live in a densely populated area...if you have anything nice, you have to fiercly guard it, or it be all fucked up, if not completely destroyed by stupid moronic people...too bad it's not always in our hands...:(

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Yes, very fitting avatar!

My Baby was taken from me a couple of weeks ago by another idiot (drunk and pregnant). It flat out sucks! At least you have a company to take care of it. I would look for a settlemant, but as said before, be sure you know all of your injuries before settling anything. Insurance will only give blue book. There are people here who can help you understand how to get the most from the insurance company. I wouldn't sue unless you have to....but you may have to.

And BTW..........it looks like you have painted thoe interior parts black. If you are gonna replace those, and repaint, let me know. I have all you need for the cost of shipping.

Last edited:

thedave925

Since 9/16/05
Nov 9, 2005
East Bay, Cali
Brings a tear to my eye. I hope everthing turns out proper. Don't compensate on shit, you'll be feeling this for a while, especially if you feel reparations aren't justified. Good Luck

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
This is the first time I've had to go through something like this, so I have no idea how to get the most out of it. If anyone who has done this before wants to pm me, that would be great.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
My cousin had something similar like this happen to him in his truck. The bad thing was, he waited too long to do hardly anything about it... You to go ahead and start shopping for a good lawyer. Go to the hospital and get x--rays and mri's done on yourself to start racking up doctor bills. You cannot sue without much proof of pain and suffering. Keep all records of these doctor bills and test results ;). You need to discuss this with the lawyer of your choice and lay down the options of what you want done with this and how you want to be compensated. Do not shoot for gobs of money, be reasonable ;). Napa may try to settle this with you out of court to keep publicity down, discuss the settlement options with your lawyer.

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
Justin, I'm so sorry, definently misfortunate, I'd probably be in tears if this happened to me after a rebuild. I personally know what it's like to get hit by a careless driver too, so I know where you're coming from. The damage might not be replaceable, the damage looks pretty extensive. I would say file a lawsuit against NAPA, due to their negligent driver. remember to tell them all of the damage on the car, and more importantly, how much your body is aching. You'll get a very good amount of $ and you could, dare I say, get a new MK3 if yours is beyond repair.

-Matt

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
I had my neck and foot x-rayed yesterday.
starscream - im not looking to be greedy, i just want my damn car fixed and back to the way it was.
Matt - i broke down on the phone with my best friend because i was so mad, i didnt know what to do.
Im taking off work tomorrow, my neck is still bothering me.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Sue everyone.. Name the driver and the company he worked for in the suit. Get one of those Personal Injury lawyers. They only get paid if you win. Im sure that your lawyer will tell you to name everyone in the suit. My sister got hit by a Pizza delivery driver and the pizza place settled out of court. Keep track of ALL your Dr appointments and keep all receipts from any Dr or medicine. Do not refuse treatments If the Dr tells you to do something then do it and get receipts. If you refuse treatment then the other side will say you were not that badly hurt. If all you want is your car fixed maby you can negotiate that.

Good luck..