Facime's Mk2 build

MkIII_Jeff

squirelly wrath!
Mar 2, 2008
Roseville, CA
theWeezL;1073876 said:
gonna have to go on record here and say the skyline does absolutely nothing for me.

went out to take a picture of my new minty engine undercover...and my batteries were dead in the camera...perfect end to a perfect day.

Guess this is just your day, eh bud?

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
my clutch fan was junk so picked up a replacement today and put it on along with this pretty nice undercover. Now all I need is a good shroud.

DSCF2237.JPG

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Yeah I figure most people take em off and toss em long before this point in their life, lol.

Hey man are you going to be showing up at the PacNW Supra nationals? gotta represent the SDR's there.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
I have been overheating after the engine is heat soaked and I have to stop for traffic. Once Im rolling again it comes down but I knew it was time to look into it. My old fan was pretty sad and the undercover was free (yep, free!). Ive already replaced the water pump and I think Im going to doa back flush and refill. Also my aux fan isnt coming on so I need to take a look at that. I think I will probably wire up an override for it.

EDIT: nice of you to grace this thread with your presence IJ. Just let me know of you see anything out of spec that I should pay attention to ;)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Heh, I've had vast amounts of time doing nothing lately and my car has just sat. I should be cleaning up the interior, but w/ the cracked dashboard, I just have no inspiration :(

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Lowered the back end of my car:

DSCF2242.JPG

DSCF2238.JPG

with 800lbs of cement! LOL. Rode on the bump stops on the way home. Its funny, I didnt feel like I was hauling that much weight as far as the motor was concerned, but yeah, I was riding kinda low.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
how much is yours lowered Tanya? and on what springs? I want to actually lower mine but dont want to deal with the camber and not sure yet how to do the camber plates.

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
theWeezL;1076023 said:
Lowered the back end of my car:
with 800lbs of cement! LOL.

Wait, I thought we were doing performance mods to our cars. :aigo: Hate to tell you this, but that is gonna slow you down.
:biglaugh:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Tanya;1074886 said:
Heh, I've had vast amounts of time doing nothing lately and my car has just sat. I should be cleaning up the interior, but w/ the cracked dashboard, I just have no inspiration :(

Ditto, but it's other things...