Face to names

Status
Not open for further replies.

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
Here is a picture from last night...it's not so bad. But my hair is no longer red, so I figured an updated pic would probably be helpful for you looking for us at Frolicon :) The other pic is like......2 years old? Mebbe 3?

Attachments

• 100_1919.jpg
    100_1919.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 67

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
MKIII - Wouldn't take much to tickle my feet....I won't get pedicures because of that reason. My first and last pedicure I kicked the poor woman in her face when she touched the bottom of my feet, LOL.

DT - TY! I only see that my right eye is smaller than my left eye, but I'm very critical of myself, so...whatever :)

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
I'll post in a little while, I have to drag Doward off the video games, which might take a few minutes...and I wasn't eating dinner, I was COOKING dinner. :) Home-made chicken stirfry....Doward got a woman that likes to cook, lol

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Oh lord, requests abound in here!!

DT: Catlike eyes she may have, but catlike vision she does not. Cracks me up, I'm nearsighted as hell, but I have amazing night vision.

Laura, on the other hand, can barely see in the light, nevermind the night ;)

She runs around topless every year. She's actually kind of hard to keep clothes on, lol - I don't mind pics of the boobs. She's got amazing cleavage :D

Status
Not open for further replies.