Me and my new girlfriend
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Titus

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
Kai;897871 said:
Jello shots are notoriously irritating to make...Vodka ones especially :nono:

why would u say such a thing? stop trying to scare the poor chick...they are pretty easy

this one sounds good (haven't tried it yet, but that will have to change)...

"Rum and Coke Jello Shots

* 6 ounces Cherry Jello
* 8 ounces boiling Coke
* 8 ounces cold Coke
* 8 ounces White Rum

Mix the jello powder with the boiling coke until fully dissolved then add the rest of the coke and the rum. Stir the mixture some more until the bubbles begin to subside." :yum:

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
just as u would make normal jello for the most part...mix the powder w/the hot fluid/fluids first as to dissolve the powder. then u mix in the rest of the ingredients, distribute evenly into small cups and put into fridge

i have a bartending license along w/a pharamcy tech license....these are things i was trained to know ;)

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
NocturnalKitty;898160 said:
i have a bartending license along w/a pharamcy tech license....these are things i was trained to know ;)

Way back when I was in school I had a friend who was studying to be a pharmacist. He used to show up with the wildest stuff. One night he gave my friend Steve a shot that made his entire mouth numb. Freakin' hilarious.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
p898499_1.jpg

Really bad picture of me, but Yeah, I came home from work, and an OLD friend was there. And thus, my mom took a photo. I forgot what my mom said, but it made me laugh so hard I snorted. Thus the wierd ass face

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
This is probably the best picture anyone will find of me...I hate cameras. Okay, I don't really hate cameras, I hate seeing my picture after it's been taken. But it's a better picture than the one Doward posted last night

Attachments

• caught by surprise.jpg
    caught by surprise.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 63
Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
DsBetterHalf;898557 said:
This is probably the best picture anyone will find of me...I hate cameras. Okay, I don't really hate cameras, I hate seeing my picture after it's been taken. But it's a better picture than the one Doward posted last night

So, uhm.... do I get to touch teh bewbies? ::makes grabby hands:: :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.