Face to names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Dont toss a pint, that would be a waste. We prefer to drink them :D

And football? Eh, only if its a spurs game and we're winning 5-1 over arsenal ;)

Kyle - you damn right....i bet you cant drink 20 pints of cider without passing out!*

* okay, so it took me 21 pints to do the technicolour yawn and fall flat on my face, but i still DID IT!

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
ROFLMAO - Yes. Spoken like a true man! I spend more time 'shopping' for car parts than I ever have with clothes.

90% of what I own, is black. Why? It matches with EVERYTHING.

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
The only thing I "ohh" and "ahh" over is my undergarments....I know I'm chunky, I know approximately what size I wear, I get it and get out, most times, unless the normal size seems to have shrunk and I need to go to the next number up. The problem I have is finding something that isn't PINK or GIRLY

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
DsBetterHalf;899570 said:
The only thing I "ohh" and "ahh" over is my undergarments....I know I'm chunky, I know approximately what size I wear, I get it and get out, most times, unless the normal size seems to have shrunk and I need to go to the next number up. The problem I have is finding something that isn't PINK or GIRLY

Oh!! oh!!! oh!!!!

:bsflag:

:biglaugh: I've seen you freakin' 'shop' "Oh, we need this! Or this is cute! OR omg adorable!"

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
If I'm shopping for work clothes, then I take my time...I can't show up to work like you with holes in the crotch of my pants, or shirts that won't tuck in :sarcasm:

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Most of my wardrobe is either: white....black....grey....brown....drab olive or a combination of the aforementioned. And no, its not camo :D

I wear brown and black and blue at the same time. I got nicknamed 'the bruise' briefly...inbetween 'monochrome man' and 'greyscale guy'. The best i've ever had and keep to this day though, is 'The fridge' because when playing football, i'm huge, white, heavy and cool....yep, thats me ladies ;)

*sits back with a beer and waits for the hordes of screaming women to mob him*

:D

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Seriously - being dragged around any kind of shop that doesnt have electronics, computers, car parts or food, is agonising!

Seriously, girl-friends (not gf's) have dragged me round all kindsa places and been all like 'i could get this, or this, or this, but i just dont know....' JUST PICK ONE AND BUY IT!

MUST....ESCAPE....HELL! :D

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
shopping sucks unless its for car stuff...i'll wait till the last min pretty much if its for anything other than cars. i hate trying things on...i go in knowing pretty much what i want, i get it and i get the hell out. thats how my dad taught me to shop...my mom is another story. she'll tell u she will be back in 7 mins and come out 2 hrs later. i love her but DAMN 7 mins and 2 hrs is a huge difference. as my father said "any guy who dates u will have it easy...all he has to do is think of what he would want and what u don't already have." my current b/f was sitting right there when he said this...we had already been dating for about a yr at the time but i had pops thinking he was just a friend till shortly there after. was kinda testing the waters before i let my dad know what was really going on. lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Clueless;899475 said:
The more DT hangs around the forum, the more interesting things I learn about her! :icon_surp

She has grabby hands, but she's vagina phobic..........:biglaugh:

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Doward;899525 said:
Damn I love being male. Our clothes, for instance - I wear a size 36 - that means I've got a 36" waist! Women's sizes? WHAT THE FUCK IS A SIZE 00??

:3d_frown:

Just further proof, that logic goes out the window when a woman is involved. ;)

AMEN!

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
this was taken just this past summer

n772375373_338278_9302.jpg

Ninja Edit i have Post 1337 I am so Leet

Status
Not open for further replies.