Status
Not open for further replies.

cry4me_sky

Apr 28, 2007
selah
Big Wang Bandit said:
What do you play?
the bass... thats why i replied to your's

i think somewhere in another thread i said that i thought you had a coold bass in your sig. those things are awsome.

im playing a warwick thumb 5

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
n38004045_31243576_1736.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Kyle and cry4me, take it to pm's........Dave and I are trying to install a stripper pole over here..........:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
cry4me_sky said:
ok sure.

oh hey can i help?:naughty:

You bring the beer and pretzels, Dave and I can handle the install. You might want to bring a good dancing CD as well, but I'm sure DT has her favorites already picked out, loaded up, and ready to play.

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
You bring the beer and pretzels, Dave and I can handle the install. You might want to bring a good dancing CD as well, but I'm sure DT has her favorites already picked out, loaded up, and ready to play.

Whoa wait...... I'm in on this. No way anybody is installin a stripper pole without me. I'll bring liquor and ...... Well I don't know what else, But I am so in for this. :biglaugh: :naughty:

Titus

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
suprahero said:

Im moving in. Period.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
willfish said:
SC, i see you got the old avatar back up from way back years ago.... i like it !!

me last night taken from the the X

Will

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/willfisch/DSCF2502.jpg[/QUOTE]

I wish I had electric guitar skills as well as a guitar like that....I absolutely love Les Paul's!! :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.