azmk3

Nov 12, 2007
Tucson, Arizona
Might as well put my mug up.

i know i look young but im 23 not 16.
p839051_1.jpg

Im in the blue, a little drunk.
p839051_2.jpg

Hunting for giants. .50 cal sniper rifle. Just a fair warning to not mess with my stuff without permission. :evil2:
p839051_3.jpg

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
willfish said:
SC, i see you got the old avatar back up from way back years ago.... i like it !!

me last night taken from the the X

Will

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/willfisch/DSCF2502.jpg[/QUOTE]

Very nice Les Paul! I know you're in your thirties but you still look like you're 21!

Last edited by a moderator:

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Gtsfirefighter, thanks man, ,

yea man , I'm 33, trying to look as young as possible, I appreciate it now adays, I just picked it up the other day, i call her "the mistress" tho I have two other ones for sale on here ..:icon_bigg

Jav; dont tell everyone my secret !! :biglaugh:

another one she took last night...

Will

sm_photo_missing.jpg

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
azmk3 said:
Hunting for giants. .50 cal sniper rifle. Just a fair warning to not mess with my stuff without permission. :evil2:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j275/bandfield/me50cal2.jpg[/QUOTE]

Damn I hate you. That is my favorite rifle. When I get the money(many years from now) I'm buyin one. Barretts kick ass. :biglaugh:

Titus

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
azmk3 said:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j275/bandfield/me50cal2.jpg[/QUOTE]

Is she as fun to shoot as everybody says she is?

azmk3

Nov 12, 2007
Tucson, Arizona
Clueless said:
Is she as fun to shoot as everybody says she is?

Expensive but by far the most fun. Nothing better than loading it up going to the canyons and shooting anything. That day some me and some friends were out shooting a boulder that was a good 500 yards away and blowing chunks the size of my chest out of it. Should have seen the park rangers face when he came by to see what we were doing and we picked this thing up off the ground. Needless to say he just gave us a warning. :naughty:

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
azmk3 said:
Expensive but by far the most fun. Nothing better than loading it up going to the canyons and shooting anything. That day some me and some friends were out shooting a boulder that was a good 500 yards away and blowing chunks the size of my chest out of it. Should have seen the park rangers face when he came by to see what we were doing and we picked this thing up off the ground. Needless to say he just gave us a warning. :naughty:

Question: Can you shoot that standing up?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Clueless said:
Question: Can you shoot that standing up?
Judging by the size of that gun, and guessing his weight to be about 164lbs........I think he'd start out standing up and end up laying down...........:biglaugh:

It looks like it would pack one heck of a punch.

Will, they let you get away with the mullet because you're from up north. If I was sporting the mullet, I'd never hear the end of it............:icon_bigg

Miguel, if you has installed the pole like you said you would, we would have pictures by now...........:3d_frown:

Chris, Vixen loves me no matter how bad I act on here...........:love:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Here is a pictur of me in my office attire. If I'm not at work, I'm either driving my car or playing golf. I don't enjoy it as much as I used to, but I still play at least twice a week.
p842581_1.jpg

I kind of have that Mr. Wilson theory of not ever letting you see my face........:biglaugh:
Here's one of Ryan (Da89soup) that I took while he was down avoiding the North Dakota winter..............:icon_bigg
p842581_2.jpg

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
suprahero said:
Here is a pictur of me in my office attire. If I'm not at work, I'm either driving my car or playing golf. I don't enjoy it as much as I used to, but I still play at least twice a week.
[thumb]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e11/supraheroes/golfswing001.jpg[/thumb]
I kind of have that Mr. Wilson theory of not ever letting you see my face........:biglaugh:
Here's one of Ryan (Da89soup) that I took while he was down avoiding the North Dakota winter..............:icon_bigg
[thumb]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e11/supraheroes/DSC01284.jpg[/thumb]

I knew you lived in the woods, but I thought you might at least come out to play golf. Hell, you even golf in the woods.

and Ryan..........Did he even hit that ball???????

And here's me and the wife, at our daughter's graduation.

p842594_1.jpg

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
suprahero said:

I started golfing with my dad about two months ago.

It's hard. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.