San Ramon, CA - 925!
sm_photo_missing.jpg
bowroflarms.gif

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Dude, your feet are as white as mine.............I always have white feet and dark legs from working outside in tennis shoes.

How about less pictures of you and more of your girlfriend.............:naughty:

:biglaugh:

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
suprahero said:
Dude, your feet are as white as mine.............I always have white feet and dark legs from working outside in tennis shoes.

How about less pictures of you and more of your girlfriend.............:naughty:

:biglaugh:

I worked landscaping all summer...lost 30 lbs and got a great tan. Sock lines are a bitch but workboots are a good thing.

I found a pic of me in first year at a Kelsey's. They made me drink the pitcher myself. So I did...then we stole the pitcher and took it back to rez. lol
p837795_1.jpg

And one more of the Girlfriend...just for Jay. lol
sm_photo_missing.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Dunckel said:
Forwarded to Vixen. :sarcasm: :biglaugh:

Dunckel, I'll tell her IJ changed my post to read that..............:evil2:

Thanks for the picture of your girlfriend. I remember that picture when you posted it last time.............:love:

IJ, quit changing my posts to make it look like I'm looking at other women other than my lovely wife...............:biglaugh:

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
I'm not sure but I think you've already messed this one up jay. Oh well, if vixen needs any companionship I'll be happy to take care of her for you. :biglaugh:
And sawbladz all I have to say about her is Very Nice! :naughty:

Titus

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Damn did I ever find a lot of pics I had forgotten about. First year was a blur and resulted in some funny ass drunken pics.

Found a drunken video. This was funny as hell at the time.

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I think IJ and Titus are plotting a conspiracy against me. I shall start looking behind me so I can see the dagger that's pointed at my back...........:biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.