Face to names

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Scott, you can't be posting up pictures of your kids graduating. We're from Alabama and we have a reputation to uphold.............:aigo:

Titus, it's worse than you could ever imagine................:cry:

Joe, it's a simple game that we make hard. I'm fed up with it. I shot a 74 today, and I think I'm going to drop out of the country club. I don't have the temperment for it anymore. I get mad too easily on the golf course and I just want to cuss everyone out and break things. The golf course is the only place I ever get mad or even cuss..............:dunno:

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
Scott, you can't be posting up pictures of your kids graduating. We're from Alabama and we have a reputation to uphold.............:aigo:

Titus, it's worse than you could ever imagine................:cry:

Joe, it's a simple game that we make hard. I'm fed up with it. I shot a 74 today, and I think I'm going to drop out of the country club. I don't have the temperment for it anymore. I get mad too easily on the golf course and I just want to cuss everyone out and break things. The golf course is the only place I ever get mad or even cuss..............:dunno:

Don't tell us you don't have money. If you have to consider dropping out of the country club you've got plenty. I've never even been in a country club.

Titus

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
suprahero said:

So far we've only been practicing at the driving range.

I think I would be banned from the country club if I played on the course... for unnecessary use of obscenities and ruining their grass. :)

Maybe in '08.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Titus, it costs 150.00 a month and 35.00 of that is mandatory food charge, so I get to eat that. I don't have a pot to piss in or a window to thow it out of right now because I've spent it all on my car. I'm the biggest idiot that ever walked the face of the earth. I haven't even bought Christmas presents for my girls yet, but I charged a new set of wheels for my car. Only a complete moron would do that.............:3d_frown:

Ric, I do look good in golf clothes, but they came from Walmart, except for my visors and shirts. I buy them from an embroidering place with my Hayes Construction on them. I still get my visors and shirts for the same price you can get them at WalMart though.

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
sm_photo_missing.jpg

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
Titus, it costs 150.00 a month and 35.00 of that is mandatory food charge, so I get to eat that. I don't have a pot to piss in or a window to thow it out of right now because I've spent it all on my car. I'm the biggest idiot that ever walked the face of the earth. I haven't even bought Christmas presents for my girls yet, but I charged a new set of wheels for my car. Only a complete moron would do that.............:3d_frown:

Ric, I do look good in golf clothes, but they came from Walmart, except for my visors and shirts. I buy them from an embroidering place with my Hayes Construction on them. I still get my visors and shirts for the same price you can get them at WalMart though.

:nono:

Titus

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I was kidding about someone in Alabama getting a diploma. Sometimes, I'm not really that funny. I keep on trying though.

Titus, I am going to quit the CC only because I spend every wednesday there and I really should be working instead of playing golf. I'm 37 and I should be trying to save up some money instead of blowing it all. I don't know why I got the no no smilie from you, but I'm sure I deserved it. Maybe you are dissappointed in me for buying the wheels but either way that was my decision and I dont always make the correct one. Luckily I start a good job tomorrow and should make a good paycheck on it.

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
I was kidding about someone in Alabama getting a diploma. Sometimes, I'm not really that funny. I keep on trying though.

Titus, I am going to quit the CC only because I spend every wednesday there and I really should be working instead of playing golf. I'm 37 and I should be trying to save up some money instead of blowing it all. I don't know why I got the no no smilie from you, but I'm sure I deserved it. Maybe you are dissappointed in me for buying the wheels but either way that was my decision and I dont always make the correct one. Luckily I start a good job tomorrow and should make a good paycheck on it.

I gave you the nono shrugg cause you seemed very unhappy with the current situation that you were in. And you almost seemed upset about christmas and your girls. I know what it's like to have no money for your kids. I've been trying to get a full time position worth haveing in my town for a long time and I may have one just before christmas. But due to my own bad decisions I won't even be able to buy my little girl a christmas present.
Thats why I'm haveig to resort to my plan B and join the military. They've been tryn to get me to join since high school and I held off. Well now I have a little girl to support and that's my main priority. Between that and everything else I've got going on, Supramania is part of what helps me keep my sanity.

As for the country club deal, I don't know how it is in AL but here it's a big status symbol. If your in a country club in TN it's cause you have a couple hundred thou just sittn in the bank gathering dust. When I was a kid if your parents played golf your family was well off. And it's still like that because of the cost to do so in this area. You could buy a small house for what some of these CC around here charge. Plus theirs alot of rich old people from up north liveing here driveing the cost of liveing throught the roof

Titus

Status
Not open for further replies.