Face to names

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Great success!

You must have some strong willpower to have accomplished that.

If a doctor cut 70lbs of skin off me, I'd be a walking skeleton+organs.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
You look ten years younger and a whole lot happier. Congratulations sir. Tell your wife, I said............How you doing? (make sure you use your best Joey Trivoni voice)

:biglaugh: Yea I feel 20 years younger! I can do things now that I cound NEVER do before. Can you believe she married me when I was the BEFORE picture!?!?! I must have had one hell of a GREAT personality! :biglaugh: She was a little crazy back then!? We are going on 11 years together..

BlackMKIII - Thank you also!

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
OneJoeZee said:
Great success!
You must have some strong will power to have accomplished that.
If a doctor cut 70lbs of skin off me, I'd be a walking skeleton+organs.

LOL. Well I was close to death. High blood pressure that medication was not really working on. I was a few months away from a heart attack. I could not really see that well my eyes were sort of swollen half shut. It was really a last resort thing. The hardest thing was that I can’t have much sugar now. If you look at the sugar on a label of food I cant go higher then about 6 or 7 No type of candy or deserts, and NO alcohol. If I do I get sick real fast and its quite painful. I would do it again though . I used to like deserts (obviously) but now I don’t miss it at all.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
JustAnotherVictim said:
Great to see some people actually have the balls to stick with weight loss.

I gotta ask, what happened to the extra skin?

Oh. Nothing happened to it yet. It did shrink a little. However If you look in the first pic side view, and imagine that my stomach was a balloon, then let all the air out but the balloon does not shrink, that’s what its like. I have a pile of skin from a little above my navel and currently I have to "tuck it in" so I still can’t tuck in a shirt, All my clothes are about 1 or 2 sizes bigger than they should be , just to hide the skin until I get it cut off. There is a small amount under my arms (think of the "grandmother underarm flab") and my legs will need some trimming. It’s a full on Frankenstein cut me up and put me back together thing. Its called a "body lift" .

here is a crazy thing. When it does happen they will be cutting away the skin where my navel is, so they have to make a new one for me. I told them it would be freaky to just leave it off. haha ALIEN JMDigital!

Im not posting pics of that !

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
gtsfirefighter said:
Dunckel-must see more of that mesmerizing cat.
p819349_1.jpg

I'll get a few more later. She is an "odd-eyed white". She is the rarest of the breed with a blue eye, and a yellow eye.

Last edited:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Skam9685 said:
Supracentral: That cat looks dead.

That's my cat Newt. It's.... "odd"...

I've posted pics of it before. It's a strange animal. Wandered into my garage during a rain storm a few years ago... It was starving, I fed it, the rest is history.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I love that pic Dunk... hahaha! Gotta show that one to the wife, she'll love it...
JMDigital said:
:biglaugh: Yea I feel 20 years younger!
That's what Tamara said... She was like, how old is he? I dunno? Late 20s I think... Well, in the first pics he looks like he's in his 40s and there he looks like he's in his 20s! Congrats man! Thats amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.