Face to names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
A friend of mine had a cat with two different color eyes. Another had a huskie like that too. The huskie's eyes looked amazing as most huskies do.

Edit: Back on topic...an old one of friends and I at a birthday party. I'm the one not wearing black eyeliner.
l_89dfd2fe84a91b854a14f6cf18f4c464.jpg

Last edited:

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
I guess I'll jump this bandwagon. But this is a warning to all the ladies on here, I'm taken.:cry: :cry: But don't cry there other fish in the sea.......Except Vixen (call Me :naughty:) :biglaugh:
p820592_1.jpg

Me and my little girl at dinner last week.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Me , Katie, and my GF Jess.

Titus

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
xxxotiknightz said:
If you don't need contacts then why did you get your eyes checked? I've never been to and eye doctor, I say 20/20 cause my eyesite is perfect i dont actually know what it is.

Cosmetic lenses require a prescription as well, so they had to do an eye exam to make sure that all I needed were plano lenses. Otherwise I would of had to pay for lenses with magnification. I only found out Im 20/15 bc he said read the 2nd to last line, I went thru it fast and said hey so u want the next one under it? he said sure... I went thru it too and he said damn, ur 20/15, alright u dont need anything special haha

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
phoenix6 said:
Cosmetic lenses require a prescription as well, so they had to do an eye exam to make sure that all I needed were plano lenses. Otherwise I would of had to pay for lenses with magnification. I only found out Im 20/15 bc he said read the 2nd to last line, I went thru it fast and said hey so u want the next one under it? he said sure... I went thru it too and he said damn, ur 20/15, alright u dont need anything special haha

um, are you a pretty boy,, that u have to try out colored contacts ?
an for that matter get colored contacts tobein with ? I thought that was just a chick thing, ???

Will

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
willfish said:
um, are you a pretty boy,, that u have to try out colored contacts ?
an for that matter get colored contacts tobein with ? I thought that was just a chick thing, ???

Will

It seems like everytime I see you on here, your criticizeing someone for one reason or another. Is that a western PA thing or is it just you? I mean when I lived in Indiana PA, everyone seemed like they had cobb in their ass. But everyone I've met from east PA seems fairly nice.

Titus

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
xxxotiknightz said:
It seems like everytime I see you on here, your criticizeing someone for one reason or another. Is that a western PA thing or is it just you? I mean when I lived in Indiana PA, everyone seemed like they had cobb in their ass. But everyone I've met from east PA seems fairly nice.

Titus

no, I was just asking thank you very much,,

never really heard of a dude all into their eyes an nat....

Will

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
OneJoeZee said:
Someone's jealous.

yea, i guess your right,,

my looks have been deteriorating from whne I was in my early twenties,,, starting to see signs of getting old. I'm no longer a pretty boy with a mullet like i was when I was 18, 22, etc....:biglaugh:

Will

Status
Not open for further replies.