Pittsburgh, Pa.
me at halloween ,,,, if you believe it ....:naughty:

Will

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
FUCK... fuck fuck fuck... Dude, Im so sorry man... Part of what has me so torn up right now is that we just found out last friday that my father has cancer... I cant imagine the pain you feel bro, but in a way, Im imagining it if I lose my father... Its the worst thing I can think of, I dunno, Im so sorry for your loss man, you know I was playin about the hanky, I could and would never play light on your loss... Because, Im facing the true reality that I may be in the same place as you... I pray for your dad man, and your family, along with my dad... Talk about sobering...

Adrian98

Banned
Dec 19, 2006
orange county
my turn, my dad has emphysema, was diagnosed about a year ago. lately he's been getting worse.
my mom's been in and out of foot surgery and he job is at stake
and the girl I've fallen for is dating some guy who's a decent guy, more decent than me.

and i have no booze :(

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
Wow, sorry to hear about your dad..er ...dads guys. I feel ya though..I think this is just a shitty time for lots of people....I myself am in the middle of a health crisis too. My stepson is going to have a liver transplant soon....My heart goes out you you guys..Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.