I 2nd that motion.... We are supposed to be posting pics on here. :icon_razz
p818637_1.jpg

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
pictures!!!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

my homedogcat and i at his 18th birthday party, i gave him a banana and some nuts for his birthday present ( it was a joke ) i took him out for some spirit rhino's afterwards.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

after a few drinks i look like im ready to throw up on everything.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
Poodles said:
that pic is Aaron at work (as he's usually on here instead of working)

Yeah I have a REAL HARD job...LMFAO I had it rough tonight...the battery ran out on my PSP when I just got a new game! I had to sit for an hour without the net or a game! It was bad. (I took a Nap..) :naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
NO!!!!! Not a dead battery!!!!!

Somehow you found enough courage to forget about the dead battery and take a nap. You sir are a brave man.............:biglaugh:

Dunkel, you can tell by the look in their eyes that they're just begging you to suggest a threesome. Please tell me that you did..........:naughty:

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
I woke up this morning and had to pull my eyelid apart. Hurray for Pink Eye!!!
And my doc is closed today. ::w00t:: So that means I have to go to the ER to get some meds and pay a huge co-pay!!::w00t:: ::w00t::

p818804_1.jpg

Last edited:

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
suprahero said:
Dunckel, you can tell by the look in their eyes that they're just begging you to suggest a threesome. Please tell me that you did..........:naughty:
No way man, my gf would've killed me.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

But oh did I want too. :biglaugh:

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Over the last few days I have read this thread. It’s cool to put faces to the names of the people I talk to. I would never post this on any other website but I feel that the SM community is more a family then the other sites (they will remain nameless.)

The first 2 were taken on September 25th 2003. I was 472Lbs and about to have surgery to “fix” it and hopefully save my life.

sm_photo_missing.jpg
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Here is a pic that was taken about 220lbs lighter sometime last year with my wife. I seem to waver between 250 and 270 depending on my mood. but I am happy even at 270. I was more then that is highschool..! I am currently saveing money for the surgery to get rid of the extra skin I have. I am told its about 70 - 80lbs of "loose skin" that did not shrink. So one day I will have that done. I still have the clothes I was wearing in the first 2. The shirt is a 6x – I sometimes wear It to bed.. The paints I can fit into 1 of the legs now.:aigo: SO I am a lot happier now then I was then. ( I could not fit into a supra back then, Just a full size SUV or VAN. I just wanted to put a face to JMDigital . :icon_bigg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You look ten years younger and a whole lot happier. Congratulations sir. Tell your wife, I said............How you doing? (make sure you use your best Joey Trivoni voice)

Status
Not open for further replies.