Charcoal Gray SupraMania T-Shirts!!

Print Color

• Total voters

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Shirts were originally supposed to be delivered by late August..........it's now mid October. Is there anybody close to Brandon that can help him with transportation? I'm sure that now, many of these shirts won't be worn until next year.

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
yeah I want mine too. I don't wana have to give another address because I'll be out of college by the time this ships :p.
eric

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
110% sure getting them on saturday, as I've already "scheduled" this with my (psychotic) parents.

that was on the 6th, shouldnt we be getting them by tomorrow, the 14th?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He has been on alot but hasn't updated us in ten days. Seems like if he had the shirts he would let us know. I'm not feeling too good about this now. I ordered two shirts from Tanya and we got them four days after we placed the order. He could have grown the cotton it takes to make these shirts by now. I want an update as to when I'm getting my shirts.

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
I talked to him on AIM and he told me he has had a hard time contacting the printing guy to setup a time they could pick them up. He said they were all done and hopefully tommorrow he would be able to sched. that time and get things rolling. Maybe he'll chime in and post something.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
suprahero said:
He has been on alot but hasn't updated us in ten days. Seems like if he had the shirts he would let us know. I'm not feeling too good about this now. I ordered two shirts from Tanya and we got them four days after we placed the order. He could have grown the cotton it takes to make these shirts by now. I want an update as to when I'm getting my shirts.

it was alright with the continuous updates, but now this is iffy. im with you, suprahero.

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I just did the poll and I can't believe people want the grey over the green! It just doesn't pop without the green! Idunno maybe I'm just wierd or something but grey is bland.
eric

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I know TTT is a good guy. I don't personally know him, but I've heard that he is a good guy. It just seems everytime you turn on SM, someone is screwing someone over in the parts for sale or some other thread. I just want TTT to post some GOOD news for us. Hopefully he got the shirts this weekend and will be mailing them out this week...................:x:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I paid for mine almost three months ago. I didn't think it would take this long to get them. Hopefully within the week we get them, but it's probably too cold here to wear them now. I'll have to store them for winter and make sure I don't gain too much weight this winter....................:biglaugh:

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Wow, hi guys. JoeC just informed me as to how many replies had been made to this topic.

As I said before, the shirts ARE done, and as Joe said, I've had a hard time getting ahold of the printer. Tomorrow I'm going to get ahold of him if it's the last thing I do and schedule a pickup time, and have them shipped out by the end of the week, Monday at the latest.

I would like to say thank you all for not turning your backs on me, and I would also like to appologize for the rediculousness of my being late. You WILL have your shirts within 2 weeks time. If not, I'll refund you double your money back.

SupraHero/Jay--Do you still need that ECU for your wifes car?