Charcoal Gray SupraMania T-Shirts!!

Print Color

• Total voters

martyn&tara

supra addicts
Jun 6, 2005
Somerset. England
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Being a pain? Not at ALL! I'm here to help :)
well seeing as how you'd be ordering that many I could cut you somewhat of a deal on them. Are you looking to get 1 hoodie and 1 tee for each person?

a price for that option
a price for all t's
a price for all hoodies

need to measure martyn, its easier to buy parts for my supes than clothes lol

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
ahh am I speaking with Tara? Nice to meet you :)
Pricing for:
Hoodies and T's--probably looking at around...$60/pair so ~$300 for hoodies and t's for everyone
Just T's-- $25 per person so $125
Just Hoods--$50 per person so $250

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
HEY!!

I'm very interested in getting a hoodie. Do you have any pics of them - whats on the hoodie? What colors do you have? I'd like a white one.

How much shipped to Canada?

Thanks

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
ALRIGHT!!!!! I'll stay tuned! When abouts do you think you get to doing this...cuz its getting cold up here in the north, right kyle87T

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
Hey.. you said you will be doing a GB on hoodies in 2 weeks??? Any way you could do a GB for those 45 degree angle supra's?? I would def be in on the GB if that would be possible.

Kyle87T

Banned
Aug 4, 2005
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
87 Silver Sniper said:
ALRIGHT!!!!! I'll stay tuned! When abouts do you think you get to doing this...cuz its getting cold up here in the north, right kyle87T

Geez man it was pretty damn cool today. Definately had to put a sweater on today, but with a Supra hoodie, at least I get a few extra horses. :D

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
Kyle87T said:
Geez man it was pretty damn cool today. Definately had to put a sweater on today, but with a Supra hoodie, at least I get a few extra horses. :D

LOL..:biglaugh:

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
TTL, what about putting a boost gauge on the front? it'd have the stock symbols and such in black ink...just an idea

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I'm a dark color....warm climate guy, so I doubt I'll be in on a white hoodie (but who know's). Maybe you will offer more than one color. I'd just be happy if I had my T's. Have you felt like picking them up yet? lol

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
TTL, just another idea....instead of putting the 45 degree angle supra on the back, why dont you put it on the fron with "Supramania" or "Supra" written underneath it. On the back, you could just leave it plain...

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
mehhh I dunno about putting a soup on the front--I prefer back designs myself. But when the time comes I'll leave it up to the members. And no I haven't picked them up yet--been dealing with some...family troubles. Nothing major, just everyones always arguing and trying to get out of the house is a bitch. 110% sure getting them on saturday, as I've already "scheduled" this with my (psychotic) parents.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
mehhh I dunno about putting a soup on the front--I prefer back designs myself. But when the time comes I'll leave it up to the members. And no I haven't picked them up yet--been dealing with some...family troubles. Nothing major, just everyones always arguing and trying to get out of the house is a bitch. 110% sure getting them on saturday, as I've already "scheduled" this with my (psychotic) parents.
O 'The Good Ole Days'

Just jump in the supe and GO!!!!! Deal with it when you get back.lol