Charcoal Gray SupraMania T-Shirts!!

Print Color

• Total voters

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
And for any one wanting to flame him! No worries. I've been rambling to him for about the last two hours saying how gay he looks and his true closet identity. I think he's crying. In laughter that is :icon_razz

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
:D Glad to make you happy everyone. I aim to please, and I'm 100% sorry this has gone so rough. I'm hoping that no one 100% doubts my professionalism and will be interested in future purchases.

Thanks for your patience everyone!!!
~BrandoN~

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
All we wanted was an update. You had been posting in every thread but this one for over a week. I doubt anyone thought you were going to cheat us out of our t-shirts, BUT you were kind of avoiding the thread. You've got to admit it didn't look good for us. Thanks for the news.....................lol

It wasn't the ecu. It was her safety neutral switch. It works perfect now. I took my sns off of my auto that I had put up. It cranked up the first time and everytime since then. Thanks for offering her an ecu, but now we don't need it..................lol

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
:bigthumb: x2. you're a good man, TTL. i think we can all understand setbacks, as long as you're still backing us up.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Thanks for understanding guys :) It really means alot to me. I got ahold of my printer today (only took me 4 tries lol) and scheduled pickup is saturday. I know, it's a little late but he's doing something or another till thursday, and he said he'd be out this way on saturday, so I'm going to meet him at McDonalds to pick up the shirts...and maybe have a few chicken nuggets :icon_bigg:

Jay, I'm glad you got your wife's car running right!!

Clip, Thanks for the thumbs up :) Means alot

ANYONE--If there's anything you all need, speak up and I'll see what I've got laying around :) I don't have much but I'd like to help you all out. Oh and when you open your tee-shirt box, don't take out the T and throw the box away, make sure you look for goodies in there ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Stretch said:
Sweet! Put chicken nuggets in my box! I love those familiarly shaped bundles of joy:icon_bigg
eric

ChicFil-A for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................something about the words chicken nuggets in my box just makes me laugh....................:biglaugh:

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
LOL @ the replies

Eric--I'd send you a box of chicken nuggets, but I think they'd be a little gross by the time they got there. Maybe a $5 mceed's gift card haha

RacingToyota(forgot your name...sorry :()--Im all out of those parts...but I could send you a printed picture of said items :icon_bigg

Jay--We don't have any chicfil-a's in the area...it's about a 45 minute drive to get to one :(

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
I'm glad you came around with what i talked to you about TTL. You're a good guy and like you said, just need someone like me with some motivation to get you going out of a slump. Hope you have the best of luck with things and I will definantly buy from you again.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Ok I got a few issues with knowing some things...hopefully your shirt got ordered; if not, I accept no responsibility because you were TOLD to include your SM name and your size in the paypal note.

Scott Ludt--who the hell are you on here?
Jesse Daines--Who the hell are you on here?
KatyK5Blazer@hotmail.com--Who the hell are you on here?
RacingToyota007--I have no records of receiving payment from you...

JENNY!

Supracute
Mar 29, 2006
Dublin, CA
www.myspace.com
ill send my self in a box and when you open it youll get a punch in the face.
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
lol Jenny's gonna get a bag of dog feces with a pullstring attached to a match. This way, when she opens the box, it becomes a flaming bag of dog feces :D

Just kiddin Jenny :icon_razz