Charcoal Gray SupraMania T-Shirts!!

Print Color

• Total voters

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Ok I got a few issues with knowing some things...hopefully your shirt got ordered; if not, I accept no responsibility because you were TOLD to include your SM name and your size in the paypal note.

Scott Ludt--who the hell are you on here?

SCOTT LUDT = FORCEDTORQUE

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
From my paypal transaction.........................

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Brandon,
I assumed the $35 was for everybody ordering 2. If not, let me know.

Scott Ludt

Satsuma, Al 36572
1ST Shirt - XL Lime Green Ink
2nd Shirt - XL Grey Ink

This is forcedtorque on Supramania.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

i edited out my street address for the masses.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
It's OK Brandon.............but my Crackerjack prize better be the one with a real diamond. JK

Really, no need to add anything to the box man. No problem on it being late, just keep us updated on what's going on. I'll be sleepin in mine if I can't wear it. I am a true Southern boy, and I believe sleeves are for jackets, and nothing else......hate em'

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
forced, you and me both. i own only two pairs of pants, and one has numerous holes from welding :)

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
yeah but the temp sometimes does come to a point where you have to ask yourself "do i wanna wear shorts today, or have kids later in life?"

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
heh...I'm the opposite. I wear jeans year round (even in the summer at anything less than 90*). I do agree with the sleeves thing though, I wear t-shirts all year round also, and if necessary I throw on a jacket/coat/hoodie.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
i cant work in jeans. i think its more the fact that i dont have a good pair broken in, instead i go for cargo pants.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
My wardrobe consists of shorts and t-shirts to work in, but I do have some of the best looking golf shirts to play in. I hate having to wear pants, but when you start work early, and you work outside, you have to dress for the occasion. Hell, who am I trying to kid, you all know I don't ever work..................:biglaugh:

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
hahaha.

hey TTL. got a question for you and now probably isnt the time to be asking, but:

am i f'cked if my shirt is too big or small?

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Jay--I was thinking of doing some polos in the near future with the supra embroidered on the left chest--could I count you in?

Clip--:ugh: yeah pretty much...if there's any left over (the people who I hve no clue who they are) then I could try to help you out...

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
thats cool...thats just been a question on my mind for a while. usually the med tees will fit me, but you never know.

anyone wanna trade a large for my medium if its too small?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
TTL, I will always support you and all other vendors on here if treated properly. I think you should check into some polyester shirts though. They don't shrink near as bad. Maybe if it's a tshirt, you can go with 50/50 cotton and polyester. That's what all of my tshirts are made of. I have them made with my company name embroidered on them...................lol

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Actually, the first batch of shirts I did for here were 50/50's. I prefer the 100%'s as they feel better on your skin, and don't get holes in them as easily. These shirts, if I remember correctly, are pre-shrunk though :)

Jay--<3 you :D Thanks for the complimenting words, I really do appreciate it :)

BTW--Walbro 255 for sale at a price of $100+$6 shipping. I'll throw it in the box with somones shirt if one of you guys buy it (no shipping cost).
Brand new, never used, still in the plastic baggy thing :)
Comes with wiring, install kit, and fuel filter :D