Charcoal Gray SupraMania T-Shirts!!

Print Color

• Total voters

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Yes, 100% cotton. Sorry to be rude about it--but I just posted the shipping info for the third time about 10 posts ago. Here it is again though:

Payment can be sent to SuperDupra@aol.com for paypal

or for money orders:

Brandon Lynch
5 Spangle Way Drive
O'Fallon, MO 63366

Oh, and as far as a list of those who've ordered/paid:
Clip: M/Lime
FotoSoup: L/Gray
ForcedTorque: 2*XL (one of each color I assume)
Goliath: 2*XL (one of each color I assume)
Kmckiness: 2*M (one of each color I assume)

And then there's somone named Kyle Hunter who can't remember his supramania name, he ordered a M/Lime

Last edited:

kmckiness

Aug 13, 2005
Saint Charles, IL
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Yes, 100% cotton. Sorry to be rude about it--but I just posted the shipping info for the third time about 10 posts ago. Here it is again though:

Payment can be sent to SuperDupra@aol.com for paypal

or for money orders:

Brandon Lynch
5 Spangle Way Drive
O'Fallon, MO 63366

Oh, and as far as a list of those who've ordered/paid:
Clip: M/Lime
FotoSoup: L/Gray
ForcedTorque: 2*XL (one of each color I assume)
Goliath: 2*XL (one of each color I assume)
Kmckiness: 2*M (one of each color I assume)

And then there's somone named Kyle Hunter who can't remember his supramania name, he ordered a M/Lime
You are correct in my order being one of each color. I thought I specified it in the notes for papal. If I was not clear than I apologize for the confusion.

:)

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
woo hoo! Thanks for the .75 Fozbo; as little as it may mean to you, it means alot to me :)

Thanks for clearing that up K-Mac :D

Spread the word!! I'd like to get at least 20 shirts sold, if not more. We're at 10 right now. I'd actually like to get 20 ORDERS, as in 20 seperate users ordering shirts. That would be the goal. :) There's no minimum for me actually doing the shirts, this is just what I'd like to see get sold!!

Have a good weekend everybody!
~BrandoN~

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I thought votes weren't counted til shirt was paif for. O Well! As for my order, yes, one of each color. I voted Lime green BTW. If you only end up doing one color, then 2 of that color whichever it is. I wish I could afford 54 more, and wear one 7 days a week.

C'mon guys get those orders in. It's Friday, you just got paid!

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
only get paid every other wednesday.... isnt that the norm? who here gets paid every week?

oh.. and I believe you have to august something to order so dont worry.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I want two of them. One XL, and one medium. Where do I pay you. Sorry, but I didn't feel like reading the whole thread again. PM me if you want to...........lol

Both of them with lime green ink.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
fotosoup said:
only get paid every other wednesday.... isnt that the norm? who here gets paid every week?

oh.. and I believe you have to august something to order so dont worry.

Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Hey fotosoup--I'd be the guy selling the T's, so I don't think I need to order one ;)

:momaru: :momaru: :momaru:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I just ordered my two shirts. One XL, and one medium. Both of them in Lime green ink. I also gave you five extra dollars, to help pay for other sm members pay pal fees. Good luck with the sale..............lol

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
suprahero said:
I just ordered my two shirts. One XL, and one medium. Both of them in Lime green ink. I also gave you five extra dollars, to help pay for other sm members pay pal fees. Good luck with the sale..............lol

That's awesome of you, very gentlemanly of you!

I'm going to contact all the DFW Supra owners and see who wants shirts. You've got a PM as far as how to arrange payment and shipping for all the DFW guys.