Charcoal Gray SupraMania T-Shirts!!

Print Color

• Total voters

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
One mo thing. Just called my boss up, he got a measurement from one of the XL shirts--he said it's about 28-28 1/2" long. I;ve got a small here, and that's 25" long.

So here's how I figure it:
S-25"
M-26"
L-27"
Xl-28"
XXL-29"
etc...

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
please dear god, just end it with lime green ftw. how much cash will it take to make lime green win?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Not yet, but I am going to. I don't own a supra shirt yet. I will be paypaling you sometime today when I get back in from work...............lol

kmckiness

Aug 13, 2005
Saint Charles, IL
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
[OT]There's a St. Charles IL?? WTF M8!![/OT]

If anyone wants to add...uhh .75 to their order to cover paypal fees, feel free :D
Yeah, it is around 40 or so miles west of Chicago. It is about 10 miles south of Elgin and about the same distance north of Aurora... It is also around 20ish miles east of Dekalb.

So... I can hang out in Dekalb (college town), take a train to Chicago (5 bucks round trip on weekends) or what not when I want to...

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
kmckiness said:
Yeah, it is around 40 or so miles west of Chicago. It is about 10 miles south of Elgin and about the same distance north of Aurora... It is also around 20ish miles east of Dekalb.

So... I can hang out in Dekalb (college town), take a train to Chicago (5 bucks round trip on weekends) or what not when I want to...
Ahh, I see; I was just saying that because there's a St. Charles, MO also--if you didn't know that.

suprahero said:
Not yet, but I am going to. I don't own a supra shirt yet. I will be paypaling you sometime today when I get back in from work...............lol
Good, I was going to give you the big "DON'T VOTE UNLESS YOU PLAN TO PURCHASE!!!":D

To anyone who is a "retard and ver tired"--you CAN MO me the money, but I prefer paypal. You only had to scroll up about 8 posts, but here's the info anyway:

Payment can be sent to SuperDupra@aol.com for paypal

or for money orders:

Brandon Lynch
5 Spangle Way Drive
O'Fallon, MO 63366

I repeat myself once again, I will not take your name down on the list for a shirt until payment is received.

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
MORE SHIRTS! :aigo:
p.s. guess what just bought from Mr.Rob :naughty:

can we say 450+whp.. engines comin out this weekend

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
holy fuck nick! Hey--my motor will be bought in about 3 weeks. :) So I'll be emplyoing you in about 5-7 whenever it gets here :evil2:

FotoSoup--The shirts will be shipped out about a week and a half after the end date of the GB, which is Monday, August 14. So figure around the 23-27 you'll have your shirt(s) :)

PS--BUY A DAMN SHIRT NICK!! You can vouch for the quality on these :D

kmckiness

Aug 13, 2005
Saint Charles, IL
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Ahh, I see; I was just saying that because there's a St. Charles, MO also--if you didn't know that.

I did not know that. I do know that there is also a city next to Saint Charles named Geneva (seems to be a common name). I know of a few other locations / lakes with that name as well.

:)

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
yay! and the GB keeps rolling forward with lime green in front, edging gray out by one vote.