Charcoal Gray SupraMania T-Shirts!!

Print Color

• Total voters

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
I dont still have the screens, so there'd be a surcharge, plus extra shipping from the manufacturer. Probably around $30 a shirt

So could I pick shirt and ink colors?

I really was just wondering if you had any left over. A nice shirt would be with the car on the front, and the back being the same as the shirts you are doing now. The sad part is, at that price, I'll only want one. Not saying it's a bad price.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
I guess you could pick your shirt color and ink color...I don't see a problem with that. But for 1 shirt? I guess it's doable. Send me paypal with what you want and all that in the notes section--don't forget to include your size and who you are (forcedtorque). Everyone seems to think I can magically know who "steve" is...who the hell is steve, ya know?

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
HellsLegion said:
I think I may go shirtless till this comes in. I cant wait!
Hope it comes in before the next meet for you. I don't want to see a topless tall white guy walking around. :biglaugh:

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
You gotta paypal me D34DC311!! (BTW I love your little sig thing with the "keyboard mastery" and the such!!)

Kyle(hells)--they ship out around the 23-25th or so. Depends on how fast they get printed. Orders don't stop until the 14th so...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
You gotta paypal me D34DC311!! (BTW I love your little sig thing with the "keyboard mastery" and the such!!)

Kyle(hells)--they ship out around the 23-25th or so. Depends on how fast they get printed. Orders don't stop until the 14th so...

O yea, forgot about that part.
KK, can you hold on to a Large green one?
I dont want it shipped to my work house, but to my reg. college house, and I want to be there, so like the 18th I'll paypal you with the money.
I've bought one before so I'm good for it.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
lol ok forced torque :) I've got all the orders situated. I'll be placing the order order wednesday (next time I see my guy) and they should be here by NEXT monday--which means they should ship out on like weds or thursday. If not, bear with me, guys--I've got a motor in the shop at the moment, and it's getting put in this weekend :))