Charcoal Gray SupraMania T-Shirts!!

Print Color

• Total voters

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Umm Doward--unless you're planning on ordering one, please don't vote--it throws off the numbers.

Orders will be taken until Monday, Aug 14. That's a full month.

The only way I'm really taking orders is when I receive payment. The last time I did T's I put who wanted one into my spread sheet and it ended up being gay-a-rific because of all the non-payers. So make sure you pay up if you want one.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
sorry i haven't gotten back sooner. either color is fine, but lime green is still the badassnest.

looking at another post, was i supposed to include some extra for a paypal fee or shipping fee?

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
CLIP: Nosiree. As long as your in the US, $20 includes shipping. I was referring to fotosoup residing in Canada, to which shipping costs more.

FORCEDTORQUE: I was going to try to make these available by tx2k6, but that would only give me about a week and a half to try to collect orders. You can bet your sweet bippy that I'll have quite a few more GB's before tx2k7, so you may have multiple shirts by then :)

BTW--Would anyone be willing to order one shirt in each color if I did both? Just a thought

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I would bt money restricts that possibility. Im gonna transfer some funds into my paypal. Ill get it to ya soon.

EDIT Accually I cant untill you measure the large for me. I need to know if I need 20$ or 23 lol

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
any kind of discount? i know itd only be $40, but my Sup' is choosing to be finicky nowadays and im not sure how much i can spare.

modnar

If all else fails-Kick it
Aug 28, 2005
NOR*CAL
How long are you gonna take orders for. Im moving in 2 weeks and dont have a new address yet.

modnar

Edit: nevermind, turnd out they tought me to read in college (but not spell). Ill get that order to you by the 14th.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
when will the voting end, and the final color will be chosen (lime green, by the way)?

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
with it tied up at 50/50 err...25/25 lol I think I'll do a run of both. Like I said earlier

2 for $35 if you buy one in each color!!

:D that is all.

Payment can be sent to SuperDupra@aol.com for paypal

or for money orders:

Brandon Lynch
5 Spangle Way Drive
O'Fallon, MO 63366

I repeat myself once again, I will not take your name down on the list for a shirt until payment is received.

One more thing--from here on out, say which color of print you want when paying; on a note if sending a money order, or in the "notes" section of paypal. Also included on your note/"notes" should be your SM name and size of shirt you'd like. If you don't specify a size I'm sending you a youth medium lol

kmckiness

Aug 13, 2005
Saint Charles, IL
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
with it tied up at 50/50 err...25/25 lol I think I'll do a run of both. Like I said earlier

2 for $35 if you buy one in each color!!

:D that is all.

Payment can be sent to SuperDupra@aol.com for paypal

or for money orders:

Brandon Lynch
5 Spangle Way Drive
O'Fallon, MO 63366

I repeat myself once again, I will not take your name down on the list for a shirt until payment is received.

One more thing--from here on out, say which color of print you want when paying; on a note if sending a money order, or in the "notes" section of paypal. Also included on your note/"notes" should be your SM name and size of shirt you'd like. If you don't specify a size I'm sending you a youth medium lol

Ahh cool, then I will send another 15 bucks to get a gray one too then.

Payment sent through paypal.