BosoMKII's project! 56k cut your head off

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Yeah, if you could find one that came out of the middle of that plate, it would fit perfect.

I didn't know there were different tops either.. very interesting!

I'd be a bit leary about using a smaller radiator.... that 240sx radiator is designed for use on a KA24... doesn't produce as much heat as a 7M.
I know money isn't abundant, so a better alternative would be to take some measurements and check out summitracing.com
You can get something like a mustang radiator that would be larger than the 7M rad, and also cost something like $160

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
That is something else I was considering. Just taking the measurements and finding something high quality to handle the big 7M. I don't mind spending some extra cash to be sure the engine is running cool enough.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Boso: They're usually in cars that use the 58 that aren't Supras.

You need to pull the extension housing to fit the different parts though.

From memory there is one that's an inch or so forward.

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
IJ: Thanks for the info. Sounds like I would have to take the transmission out and take it apart! I can live with the cut I made.

Supra90: the MX12 radiator is 20x20x3. Thanks for that search! I think I will try to fit a 22x19x2 or there about. Or just stick to the original dimensions

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
Hey! I havn't been around much. Reality is taking all my playtime away. Life changes, moving, busy busy busy. So hopefully I can be getting back to my project soon.
Thanks for the interest! See you guys soon.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
heh i dont really float around too much. i was just visiting lookin at some nice 240's those boys over there have and i saw your vid.

i sat there thinking... black ka-t...orange wheels... hmmm... BOSO!11!!!!! :love:

lol car looks good, i hope this one turns out as nice :)

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
Sigh. I wish mang! My Nissan needs a lot of attention right now, but at least I am able to spend a little time working on cars again. I am itching to get back to my Corona, and get some work done. I am just dying to drive her again!

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
Hey guys. I am sorry to report that I have not been able to do anything. Every day I think I will be able to go spend some time on the project, I have something else to take care of. Thats life I guess. But the good news is that I am going to retire my Nessan from the street, and put it in storage for a few years while I go back to school. SO that means one less time and money sucking project.....now the Corona will be my only project.
I promise you guys that I am dying to get back to work on this car! I really want to drive it. So yeah, stalled for now but more progress soon!