Bluechulappa's 89Turbo restoration

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
your supra looks like it was raped at the body shop lol all naked like that no mouldings. cant wait to see more pics

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Did you happen to edit the rest i was wondering if you could seen me the full size photos of the pics we took Linc?

Justin727

T-virus infected
Can't find a job in houston??? Damnit son I've had a few dealerships wanting to pick me up while I came back home to visit family.

Although the car looks beautiful congrats on hitting 200k on the speedo!!!

Hope you guys both get jobs soon! good luck

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
So I want to upgrade my suspension or do fuel mods/turbo/intercooler.

Been looking for some TT-R springs or Turbo-A springs but am having difficulty. I want to mate them with bilsteins all around for a factory small drop. Added with new sways and any other components that need upgrading. Anyone that can help me find some TT-R springs I would greatly appreciate it A LOT!

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
Change of plan again! Got into powder coating and glass bead blasting!
Got an air compressor for my birthday and then I bought this small blast cabinet.
p1474610_1.jpg

Unsure how it would work I was worried. But I got it working and the results so far have been good I think! I blasted an old crescent wrench and here were the results...
Before:
p1474610_2.jpg

After:
p1474610_3.jpg

A part that I'm working on tonight!
The before pictures:
p1474610_4.jpg

p1474610_5.jpg

p1474610_6.jpg

Afterwards:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

erichaitran

Sep 14, 2009
New Mexico
nice blasting cabinet. does it come with a mini hose and a feeding hose for material? also what material did you use to blast with? soda, glass beed, or plastic beed?

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
Well I plan to coat some of my own parts. This particar piece I am doing for a friend. I have wrinkle black and chrome and come other black powders that came with my Eastwood powdercoating kit. I'm having a hard time finding an oven that will accomidate my motegi rims on my scion tc.