Bluechulappa's 89Turbo restoration

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
*UPDATE!

Fixed my A/C yesterday so now it blows air again. Just need to get the system charged now and I'll be good to go. I replace the blower motor, resistor and the birdcage.

New and old components...
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

ALSO! Plan on getting the entire car painted this week! Stay tuned.... :evil2:

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
Body work started the other day... Paint will be done in close to 2 weeks from now. The painter is going on vacation :(

Bondo drying and sanding down!
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

First time wingless :) Body work done.... Sitting in an undisclosed location waiting for paint...
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Same size? Must be the worlds greatest optical illusion..............:aigo:

Your car is going to look soooo sawweeeet when it's painted Jay Blue.........:love:

:biglaugh:

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Looks awesome

Seems like its all happened pretty quickly too.

Are your roof seals still there and taped up?

Curious to know what will be getting replaced as part of the dissassembly reassembly process or did you pretty much take care of all that prior to painting?

Good to see you are still with us, you've been quiet and I was wondering what happened to you hehe

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Bluechulappa;1228345 said:
Painted my nasty looking thermostat housing. Working on getting all new sensors to put in it!
p1355778_1.jpg

Can you refresh my memory, what sort of paint did you use on this? I want to do a few other misc bits in my engine bay in silver and this is the kind of finish I want for them

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
mk3design;1355615 said:
Nice!

C'mon though...teasers suck... :p
Haha Thanks! I know teasers do suck... That's all I have at this point though. I haven't seen the car in person yet!

Looks awesome

Seems like its all happened pretty quickly too.

Are your roof seals still there and taped up?

Curious to know what will be getting replaced as part of the dissassembly reassembly process or did you pretty much take care of all that prior to painting?

Good to see you are still with us, you've been quiet and I was wondering what happened to you hehe
Thanks! Yea it may seem quick but it's been forever for me. The wait is killing me.

Roof seals are taped up. I don't think anything is getting replaced at this time unless something is broken... I'm trying to figure out how to reapply my molding though, cause the sticky strip is one use pretty much?

And to be honest, I've just been around peeking at others build thread. Nothing new for mine :( I need a job in order to pick my thread up for some more fun! Once I get money my next project is full suspension and brakes!

Can you refresh my memory, what sort of paint did you use on this? I want to do a few other misc bits in my engine bay in silver and this is the kind of finish I want for them
I used regular high temp engine paint from the auto store. I think it was duplicolor brand.

Hey I hope your doing good man! I check on your build thread from time to time cause it's one of the best ones! :icon_bigg