Blue CC Temp Display!

bluefalcon1

Jun 14, 2005
Houston, tx
The Clock/TEMS and Complete CC is what make the color change complete. No more green anything. Now that someone has made this possible,think of the possibilities.
I think CRE is going to be very busy if he decided to continue with this.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Dude, gorgeous!

I want that-My stereo is blue lighting-it doesn't work with the green.

Lol, If I had the money, I'd be on my knees for you to do that for me!

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Ok, I believe I have replied to everyone who's PM'd me. If I missed anyone just send me a reminder.

There's one color conversion I'd personally like to see, especially in a maroon interior. Yellow... anyone here seen even a partial yellow mod? It's not my favorite color, but I think in the right interior it could look damned nice and VERY original.

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
theWeezL said:
Isnt KeithH's brown Targa cnverted to yellow? I seem to remember him saying that

I don't recall hearing about it. I'll have to look and see if he's ever posted any pics of it.

Gargoyle

Mar 13, 2006
Portland, Oregon
I have my brown 89 na converted to what they call yellow. It's actually amber. Only thing not done is cc display, clock, and tems graduation lights. If you want a photo of what it looks like just post up. My interior is brown though.

By the way, that looks great CRE, wanted to do t he same thing with my cars but I couldn't find the 7 seg in blue or yellow(amber) and I got bored looking.

Brian

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
supra90turbo said:
the white/blue looks so modern.
i think i'd be doing that if not white/green.

looks amazing CRE!!!
Agreed, I'd love to do white/green. Only green because it'd be a brighter, darker green, not like stock. I think that would look really good.

-Matt

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Finnon - i think we got the bum deal with the slidey things, and from what i've researched, the units should just be plug and play. They're both electronic units and have the same servo's and everything as the US spec ones, the units are just different. I got one on ebay for $24, and it should be here in the next few days. Once fitted, will report back.

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Gargoyle said:
I have my brown 89 na converted to what they call yellow. It's actually amber. Only thing not done is cc display, clock, and tems graduation lights. If you want a photo of what it looks like just post up. My interior is brown though.

By the way, that looks great CRE, wanted to do t he same thing with my cars but I couldn't find the 7 seg in blue or yellow(amber) and I got bored looking.

Brian

Yellow is available in the 7 segment disp. I'm using. Do you have any pics?

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
Kai said:
Finnon - i think we got the bum deal with the slidey things, and from what i've researched, the units should just be plug and play. They're both electronic units and have the same servo's and everything as the US spec ones, the units are just different. I got one on ebay for $24, and it should be here in the next few days. Once fitted, will report back.
cool, though i have heard of a poss wiring nightmare trying to fit these:cry:

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
looking at the pic at the start of this thread, dont you guys have an econ setting? economy air con. also i take it that was from an auto car?? does anyone have a wiring diag for the us type so i could compare to the uk type. id like to have your type of cc rather than the uk type with all the sliders for setting it up etc

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Finnon said:
looking at the pic at the start of this thread, dont you guys have an econ setting? economy air con. also i take it that was from an auto car?? does anyone have a wiring diag for the us type so i could compare to the uk type. id like to have your type of cc rather than the uk type with all the sliders for setting it up etc

Nope, 5-spd. No we don't have an "economy a/c" setting.

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Your econ setting would happen to be the same as our recirculation setting would it? I've seen some cars in the states where the recirc was referred to as ECN. I suppose because it takes less energy to cool air that's already cooler than other possible sources.

BTW - I'm working on converting the clock. Got alot done today, but damn..... what a tedious PITA!

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Nope - we have re-circ too, but there are two buttons, A/C and ECON next to one another. Both engage the A/C compressor but i think the ECON runs the compressor only when needed whereas the A/C button runs it constantly. Finnon - take pics :D