Arkansas Members

glntom

Apr 13, 2005
Glenwood, AR
mk3_dude said:
"glntom" i see that you are looking to sell your 85 5m!? How much and price? Lemme see some pics if you got pics. I may be interested, or have a friend interested.

I'll check with my wife on the price(it is actually hers, she bought it 2 years before I got my mk3) I will look for pictures when I get home.
We are the second owners, my wifes friend bought it new.

AR_91SupraTurbo

Jan 2, 2006
Fayetteville, AR
www.facebook.com
Good News
Some ass clown backed into me at a stop sign and put a huge hole in my front bumper. His insurance company is cutting me $720 bucks for the damage and giving me a rental. My brother is going to paint it for me. I'm having all the side moldings filled in, radio antenna shaved, and getting a fresh coat of paint and clear coat for around $500.
I happy, waiting on the check to come in the mail.

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
Guess what?!

I HAVE PICS! Yes me and my tools had a three way on your car today. Your brother was helping too (more like he did most of it I just helped him out with a few bolts that were pissing him off). Funny how small the world is. I saw him pull up and I'm like... wow I know that car. Update for you: New fender is on, damn that thing was a PITA to get off.

You need to have a talk with your supra... see pics to see why.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

and proof its yours:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Silly supra... posing as an oldsmobile.:biglaugh:

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
Dont worry its not glued on or anything... I just set it there for 2 seconds to take a picture... its somehwere on the ground around the "Cutlass Clera" It came off of... you know the car I was soposed to be fixing the fender on but I kinda said screw it when the supra was calling.

MaverickA70

desperate parts beggar
Sep 17, 2007
arkansas
i saw 2 mkIV's in the kohl's parking lot today, a white SE and a black TT with no spoiler
the most supras ive ever seen at one time in fayetteville

cruzinbill

SC3TT
Jun 26, 2005
Arkansas
Hey do any of you gusy have a short shifter installed. The real type not the cut mod version. Im tryn to find out how well it would work in my SC and reallly dont wanna drop 300$ if it doenst fit lol.