Arkansas Members

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
mk3_dude said:
wow would love to come forsure; Thats if my supra doesnt sell before then. If not, I'll be there. And "Rajunz," is'nt your supra the red one always seen in the pics at TX2006-07? If is, Clean Supe!
Yeah that's mine, thanks for the comps. You guys come check it out if you get a chance. Like I said, it will be an amazing weekend if you're a gear head, plus free concerts, parties, etc.

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
im down. But im Supraless now.... back to the honda's where i can actually afford gas. 15mpg kicked my ass everyday....Now enjoyin gthe nice 35mpg+ :D!!!

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
you should get you a Diagnostic OBDII reader thing. That way you dont have to take it in everytime the light comes on.

Mine comes in handy an awful lot!

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
i was in Fay-town this past friday the 20th. i was up there partying with some friends and i spotted a red mkiii with no spoiler and a exhaust in a parking lot off Dixon st. also i say a green Mk4 with some mesh wheels on. anyone on here?

AR_91SupraTurbo

Jan 2, 2006
Fayetteville, AR
www.facebook.com
MK3_Turbo said:
i was in Fay-town this past friday the 20th. i was up there partying with some friends and i spotted a red mkiii with no spoiler and a exhaust in a parking lot off Dixon st. also i say a green Mk4 with some mesh wheels on. anyone on here?
You should of told you were coming to the 'ville. I was on dickson street friday at Jose's around 5:00 or 5:30
I've seen the red supra and actually stopped and talked to him for a second. He's a cool dude.

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
i didnt even kno i was coming up...it was a last minute thing. i got off work then my buddy asked me if i wanted to go party up in Fayville...so i was like sure...haha..it was fun tho.

jd20phill

Jun 2, 2005
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
what's going on guys. Just moved from little rock to fayetteville to go to college, and would like to be a part of the supra scene up here (though my baby is still in rocktown :wtc:) Do you guys meet up on any regular occasions or anything like that? Oh, and GO HOGS!!!

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
nopes, i sold my beauty months ago. She's now a 10sec track car.

IMPORT SHOOT OUT at TULSA RACE WAY PARK, 23rd of September.

GOing to be one of the Import BEST shoot-outs ever: 5 Sponsors, Teams from Florida, TX, AR, MO, KC everywhere...COME OUT!

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
Pokey said:
i used to live in arkansas, but i joined the military and me and my supra are now in california, i lived in paragould, ar, its north of jonesboro about 25mins

jeff

My ex-wife is from Paragould AR. Susan Carrigan. I am from Russellville, but live in AL now.