Arkansas Members

MaverickA70

desperate parts beggar
Sep 17, 2007
arkansas
hey i just bought an 87 turbo and im in fayetteville. ive only seen 4 supras here in town, a maroon mkiii turbo parked, a sexy jet black mkiii cruisin on 71, a mkiv on campus that needed paint pretty bad, and a red n/a mkiii on wedington....but thats it in the 5 years that ive lived here

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
Lets have a meet after i get my supra back up!

anyone interested in some mustang cobra rims? No tires, but they are stripped right now and am going to be paiting them GOLD with a polish lip.

MaverickA70

desperate parts beggar
Sep 17, 2007
arkansas
i may have seen yours, i could be mistaken about the red n/a and it could have been yours.
if so then ive seen you twice:
you were next to me at a light on the overpass for the wedington exit and once on porter road and you got on the interstate northbound. i was in a volvo both times so i stood out lol

yeah a meet would be awesome but my supra isnt running yet

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
mine isnt running either. Im doing a rebuild and going bigger from my last setup in my supra. I might be slapping in a t70 to do some Major boosting.

guns

Apr 2, 2007
Arkansas
Hey Someone busted the window out of my supra and I was wondering if anybody here had a driver's side window I could buy?

glntom

Apr 13, 2005
Glenwood, AR
guns said:
Hey Someone busted the window out of my supra and I was wondering if anybody here had a driver's side window I could buy?

That's a shame, I haven't run accross any parts cars in the area.(Hot springs,Glenwood, mt.ida, Arkadelphia) Hopefully one of the guys in Little Rock or North Arkansas can help you out

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
"glntom" i see that you are looking to sell your 85 5m!? How much and price? Lemme see some pics if you got pics. I may be interested, or have a friend interested.