Arkansas Members

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
Thanks, but I think im giving up on the supra till i graduate. I wish i would of bought Loka's... but oh well. Realistically gas would kill me on it, even tho my "fastest" has everything possible going wrong with it... wheel bearing went out the other day so its squeeking all horrible like.
Basically i just got a new dirt bike and I am getting really into that again (a bike that isnt a POS makes a difference) so now i think im gonna look into a truck. Parents said they would buy me like any car I want if i get a good scholorship, so im gonna do that and get me a 1jz. That will be in a year and a half though, if it all works out.

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
What kind of head Package AR_91supraturbo? And no i would not let toyota do it for you, ive heard many stories. I have a guy who can do it for you. lmk if what you need done.

AR_91SupraTurbo

Jan 2, 2006
Fayetteville, AR
www.facebook.com
mk3_dude said:
What kind of head Package AR_91supraturbo? And no i would not let toyota do it for you, ive heard many stories. I have a guy who can do it for you. lmk if what you need done.
The kit contains a Titan 1.4mm Metal Head Gasket, ARP Head Bolts, and a Greddy Timing Belt.

tell me more about your friend. I would like to have this done before the car rolls over 100,000 miles.

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
He's been a 7M builder for more than 10years now. He owns like 5 supras and all are sold or still are selling. He built a 758whp+ 7m Supra. He's built some of the baddest 7M supras. Located in Tulsa, OK. lmk if your interested in it, he'll be able to do all that in a day or two's worth minus machine work. PM if interested.

Also he helped build my setup as well. From bottom/top, JE pistons Rods, everything done to my motor by the help of him. :D

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
AR_91SupraTurbo said:
I think he lives on betty jo. I've seen it parked there.

Yea I saw it parked there too... I didnt know if he was on here or not.

p579126_1.jpg

thats a pic of the aforementioned dirt bike... 2000 KTM 380 EXC. Anyone else around here ride?

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
anything new for all you arkansas guys? man i kinda miss my supra...(sniff, sniff). from all the torque to the torque-less wonder(civic)..LOL! but oh well..i'll will get another supra sometime in the future for sure.

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Oh I'm sure ther will be tons of pictures taken. I went to the Power Tour in '04 and until you make one, you will never know. 2000 cars (all makes) cruising from one city to the next each day, then another 1000 or so locals make it at each city. It is amazing.

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
Rajunz said:
Oh I'm sure ther will be tons of pictures taken. I went to the Power Tour in '04 and until you make one, you will never know. 2000 cars (all makes) cruising from one city to the next each day, then another 1000 or so locals make it at each city. It is amazing.

wow would love to come forsure; Thats if my supra doesnt sell before then. If not, I'll be there. And "Rajunz," is'nt your supra the red one always seen in the pics at TX2006-07? If is, Clean Supe!

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
mk3_dude said:
wow would love to come forsure; Thats if my supra doesnt sell before then. If not, I'll be there. And "Rajunz," is'nt your supra the red one always seen in the pics at TX2006-07? If is, Clean Supe!

Your selling your supra?