Are almost all supra owners single?

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
LilMissMkIII said:
Please be careful with your generalisations.... Not all girls are like that ;)
Thank you, and Amen!

Not single. If you count dating it has been 19 yrs. We started dating in July of '88. Don't start doing the math, yes I'm getting old.:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MKIII VIXEN said:
Not single. If you count dating it has been 19 yrs. We started dating in July of '88. Don't start doing the math, yes I'm getting old.:icon_bigg

I must have started dating you when you were only six. Once you get older than 25, I'm dumping you.............:biglaugh:

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
Married with two kids ... I love my family they do everything with me including car stuff

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
suprahero said:
I agree. She is a meanie bum, but I still love her..............:evil2:

In for vid of her kicking your hillbilly bum all across hee haw land, LOL :biglaugh:

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
at the rate i'm going, single once again, very soon

shit, gonna be short a really nice shop and i don't want to talk about the hit child support is gonna put on my wallet.....

wow, losing a woman might actually cost me my supra hobby

but tell me, what should my sanity be worth?

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
trucker said:
at the rate i'm going, single once again, very soon

shit, gonna be short a really nice shop and i don't want to talk about the hit child support is gonna put on my wallet.....

seems to me like you have two choices.....1. kill her 2. grovel on your knees back to her.....the choice is yours :evil2:

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
trucker said:
at

Eh... I had to sell my mk2 so I could leave my husband. No more than a month later, and 2,600 miles away from his lying, theiving, cheating ass, I have another mk2 and things are great!

Don't choose anything over your own sanity, not a woman, not a car, nothing.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I rather have my sanity.. without it what good am I. I love cars but hate to say it but I can always source a new one.. I won't allow another person tho hinder my interest in car and etc. either take me how I am or I'm out. simple... probably why I'm still single.. well that and other reasons.