Are almost all supra owners single?

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
the supra eventually created the single status. girls like it when you pay more attention on her than your car.

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
Well the one I posted previously about, she actually doesn't mind that I talk about my car 24/7, work on it, and spend alot of my money on it. She loves the car herself and once she finds another job shes gonna help me by paying for some of the stuff needed to it like some repairs, mods etc.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
LilMissMkIII said:
btw, i forgot to mention, I am single as of just over an hour ago...

it fking sucks...

At least (as i mentioned earlier), all my Supra peeps are single too...

WTF happened Kritel? damn Im sorry to hear about that

Guy must be an idiot :3d_frown:

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
haven't been single for 2 years now. That may change when the Supra finally does come into the picture though. Gets pissy when I divert my attention to my Celica, but meh.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
JustAnotherVictim said:
:biglaugh:

Being single is great. I dunno what the big deal is.

I used to think it sucked ass, until I saw one of my best friends get divorced, one of my other friends throw away an awesome career for a crazy ass chick and see lots of my friends stop being themselves so that they could keep their womens. Screw that, haha

Some fun on the side while remaining unhitched works out well for me.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Skam9685 said:
Ive been sleeping with the same chick for almost a year now, would you call that a girlfriend? haha cuz I dont

Well....>are you paying her? :sarcasm: Then it wouldn't be called a girlfriend but a call girl :biglaugh:

Duane

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
been single for almost a year now.. theres this new girl that I been thinking about and as soon as I get my damn mouth un wired from my surgery I'm gonna see whats up.. well assuming I don't get lazy and piss it off like I usually do.