Are almost all supra owners single?

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I'm single because of several factors, I'm not all that attractive, I like cars way too much, I live in Missouri (home of stuckup girls, ugly girls, and fucked up girls, and alcoholic gilrs). So yea its pretty much that way.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Most supra owners i know are single, with the exception of 2, who have just recently got engaged... I can safely say over 80% of the Supra owners i know (in 2 states) are single.... Quite interesting!

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
LilMissMkIII said:
I could never be with someone who can't spell my name correctly all the time :icon_razz

That was one time! At least it wasnt someone ELSES name.. sheese LOL

Gimme a break I just got outta jail here... u gotta be nice to me

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
LilMissMkIII said:
You have your gf to be nice to you.... I am here to be an annoying biatch :D:D:D

but I like that more, more challenging LOL

Oh and how do u nkow Kritel wasnt some cute pet name I made up for you? HUH?

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
LilMissMkIII said:
Because it's taken you 2 days to come up with that as an excuse for getting it wrong ;)

no, Ive been working 12 hr shifts every day at work.. lol Ive got 45 hrs in already and still have 3 more days on this check.

supra_ed

May 30, 2006
ohio
foreverpsycotic said:
im single, its kinda hard to pick up girls when the $$ in your pocket goes to the supra.
thats my problem too!
i had a girlfriend who was completely jealous of my car, apparently i spent too much time fixing it...uuhhh, i mean "improving" it!! one of the reasons she broke up with me.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
supra_ed said:
thats my problem too!
i had a girlfriend who was completely jealous of my car, apparently i spent too much time fixing it...uuhhh, i mean "improving" it!! one of the reasons she broke up with me.

I had that, then the new gf LOVED it to death, wanted me to do everything I wanted to with it... didnt care.... then the cops take it... fuckers...