Are almost all supra owners single?

supra_ed

May 30, 2006
ohio
phoenix6 said:
I had that, then the new gf LOVED it to death, wanted me to do everything I wanted to with it... didnt care.... then the cops take it... fuckers...
holy shitting monkeys...u found the perfect woman (assuming shes hot). i shake ur hand sir!!!
by the way- i couldnt count how many times the "law" has taken my cars, and im only 22. i like to learn the hard way several times over i guess. makes life interesting- hence the reason im still single

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
supra_ed said:
holy shitting monkeys...u found the perfect woman (assuming shes hot). i shake ur hand sir!!!
by the way- i couldnt count how many times the "law" has taken my cars, and im only 22. i like to learn the hard way several times over i guess. makes life interesting- hence the reason im still single

haha I m 22 also, problem is I wont be getting this one back, stupid shit, anyways, Ill have another one very soon, half paid already.. :evil2:

Oh and yeah... I think shes hot...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

She'd kill me for posting that :biglaugh:

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
Been single for 2 years now (wow, after typing it it really doesnt seem that long). But im only "single" when im not bawlz deep in p00n :love: lol. Last GF ended up moving to TX which was fine cuz I have commitment issues anyways. She was part American Indian and part Hispanic.

In some senses, its nice to be able to focus on my businesses and work. But other times (especially while getting older) you get tired of the single life. Its a trade off.

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
phoenix6 said:
haha I m 22 also, problem is I wont be getting this one back, stupid shit, anyways, Ill have another one very soon, half paid already.. :evil2:

Oh and yeah... I think shes hot...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

She'd kill me for posting that :biglaugh:

If she leaves you, you dont want her anymore or you just need time to yourself....I'll take her off your hands for a while:evil2:

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
nice catch jon. it's hard to get and keep a girl while i've been constantly trying to get my car running :[

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
lol Im sure you would haha... Ill keep her for a while, Im waiting to see how it gets.. if a few small little things that irritate me continue... Im done lol

Not to mention Im afraid of this chick liking me wayt too much way too fast.. I swear I feel ike in the next month shes gonna whip out the L word... scarry.

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
Wills7MGTE said:
I'm single because of several factors, I'm not all that attractive, I like cars way too much, I live in Missouri (home of stuckup girls, ugly girls, and fucked up girls, and alcoholic gilrs). So yea its pretty much that way.

I agree that girls in MO are mess up. I lived in Joplin/Carthage area for 2 years.

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Not single...

Yeah yeah guys..Use "the working on car, too busy" excuse for not having a g/f...lol...The "not single" guys are too busy working on their cars too, you know...

Cheers,
Roy

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
btw, i forgot to mention, I am single as of just over an hour ago...

it fking sucks...

At least (as i mentioned earlier), all my Supra peeps are single too...

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
LilMissMkIII said:
btw, i forgot to mention, I am single as of just over an hour ago...

it fking sucks...

At least (as i mentioned earlier), all my Supra peeps are single too...

Well if I wasn't about to get married, I would flirt with ya. I need another australian stalker...:naughty: :biglaugh: :sarcasm: