2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
buckshotglass said:
This car better be done before mine, that's all I know.

How is that??? You even got the engine IN!!!! Your car ROLLS!!! I just got my Rack & Pinion back from glass blasting it... So I can't even roll my straight :biglaugh:

You better have those two FFIM done... ;) if you know what I mean...

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
upgradedsupra said:

Here's proof!

snowdamage.jpg

Snow was pretty THICK!

buckshotglass said:
So you Are staying 7M because they win on pinks.

That depends on how soon Duane can ship me his motor ;) EDIT: Actually, ANY GTE motor that makes 500RWHP will be fine with me...All I want is to make it into GTEpowered.com 'cause that's the HOT SHIT right now!!!! :D

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
Funny none of this looks like a supra. Maybe you should spend less time makein snow angels and more time working on things that really matter. Like the supra..... and i guess your wife. But mostly the supra. Jay can take care of her while you work :naughty:

Titus

viggy

Apr 9, 2007
Manchester, NH
hey I was woundering what's the rough estemate for all the seals like the hatch and window. And the mud flaps? and I read about your problem with the seal for the wing but didn't quit understand. ?The OEM ones didn't fit right and you have to trim them? any pictures of that? This would help me alot. Thanks

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Snow? I wore a wife beater and shorts today at work. It was 75 degrees............I hate snow.

Titus, that was suppose to be between you and I, not you, me and supramania...........:3d_frown:

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
Snow? I wore a wife beater and shorts today at work. It was 75 degrees............I hate snow.

Titus, that was suppose to be between you and I, not you, me and supramania...........:3d_frown:

Sorry jay, I got excited and couldn't stop myself. I'm almost sad. But not particularly. :biglaugh: It's been fairly warm here to, I've been rideing my bike and practiceing my wheelies (little to no progress) It's been in the high 60's.

Hey Duane, can you guys still get the 1j front clips in canada?

Titus

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Titus, words of wisdom coming your way in 3.............2..............1............

Keep at least two wheels on the ground at all times......:biglaugh:

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
Titus, words of wisdom coming your way in 3.............2..............1............

This sounds like the words of experience. I don't spend much time on one wheel, highest I've brought the front up so far is about 12" not too bad. :biglaugh:

Titus

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
upgradedsupra said:
Really? LOL :biglaugh:I think you meant to say "can" barely handle

LMAO...that exactly what I meant. I didn't have much sleep yesterday :nono:

viggy said:
hey I was woundering what's the rough estemate for all the seals like the hatch and window. And the mud flaps? and I read about your problem with the seal for the wing but didn't quit understand. ?The OEM ones didn't fit right and you have to trim them? any pictures of that? This would help me alot. Thanks

buffff :aigo: I would have to look into my receipts. That was purchased last year when the car was being painted. You can go to the Supra EPC and browse your way through it. Prices are similar to what you'll pay at one of the vendors here. About the trim. The spoiler is already installed, but I have a few spare gaskets around. I'll take a pic so you can see they DO NOT look anything like the originals.

suprahero said:

Thanks a lot Jay...that made my day :nono: We have rain and snow all week almost... :cry: Also, my portable canopy...:cry: :cry: :cry:

lintlars said:
Wow!!!!! is all I can say I cant believe I have not been following this One of the best builds to date!! SUBSCIBED

Thanks, stay tuned. There's more to come, BUT don't turn into Titus or Dave and start asking for pics every 5 min ;)

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Does it take longer than five minutes to take new pictures? I'm just saying.............:biglaugh:

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:

This was a bad omen. One of my close friends got me a new job today and was on his way back to work when some chic ran out in front of him and he t-boned her on his CBR 600RR. It threw him over the car onto the pavement. He broke his elbow and right forearm. He also has a compound fracture to the right tibia (sp?). He was lifeflighted to a local hospital.