2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
I love the underbody color combination with the subframes and the suspension arms - you realize detailing the car will now involve a hoist, don't you ;)

Great work...when do you expect to completely finish? (My target date was a week ago....new target is next spring)

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
^^^Thanks, my target date is before you ;)

J/K

I would like to have the exterior done by the end of this month. I would like to have the entine car done by summer next year.

How real is that? I don't know. I have a wife and a baby. My biggest expense is the unexpected ones :D

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
^^^ LMAO... :D:D:D:D:D:D Sorry.

*Drum roll*

Update!!!!

Car is almost all in one piece. Rear spoiler is on. Front bumper, nose, etc are on. I had to wait until I got the toyota parts (some were from LA), new 92 emblem and gaskets for the spoiler, Which BTW.....

Gaskets for rear spoiler - Garbage!!!!!! I got ALL new gasket for the rear spoiler. $150 + IIRC - Garbage!!!! First off, they DO NOT look like the old ones, second of all, only the sides fit good, but require trimming. The sides, what a mess...I had to trim a LOT!!!

Back to update. I got new spoiler support clips as well.

Got the Rack & Pinion glassblasted, as well as other parts. Pics of that soon.

On another note... after several months of sanity and being firm on doing a 7M Twin Turbo, I'm having change of heart again :nono: and am seriously considering on going 2JZ w/ HKS Twin Turbo Kit (or at least single for now), what do you guys think???

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
Supraholics said:
On another note... after several months of sanity and being firm on doing a 7M Twin Turbo, I'm having change of heart again :nono: and am seriously considering on going 2JZ w/ HKS Twin Turbo Kit (or at least single for now), what do you guys think???

You wuss, buld that thing. Everyone goes JZ. But if you want to ghange your mind I'll be happy to come up there and take some of those 7M parts off your hands.:naughty:

PICS!!!

Last edited:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
^^^^ LMAO...

no no, not afraid of going 7M. Is about build what I like. That's what I've been doing with the car. I just love the 2JZ as much if not more then the 7M and it took me a LONG time to decide which route to take and now I'm flakie again.

tig321

Mar 13, 2006
Edmonton/Victoria
The 7M can be a love/hate thing at times and its hard to agrue against 2jz. I understand your dilema, but a twin'd 7M would certainly be the road less traveled.