2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
^^^ try again 'cause that's not working :D

People are pushy with the picture thing!!! I got a few things coming, just keep in mind that everything being done to this car is being done with the same passion/carefulness/detail oriented in mind.

If you want pictures, I'll post picture of the IS when I take it in for the 1000 mile service. or maybe I'll give you a sneak peek...

EDIT: One more thing...I'm hoping to have this car done by/@ the coming NE2K8 meet ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
NE2K8? Who give a rat's...........ooops sorry. So this means you wont' be at the Texas 2008 meet?.............:biglaugh:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
TuRbOdReAmZ87 said:
^^^If you bring that beauty there i bet you'll have a fence around the car, security gaurds with big guns, more fences, and you'll only be able to get within 20 feet of it. hahaa

LMAO....yeah, something like that! :biglaugh:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
The first year was in May. This year was in June (or was it July???) So I would expect for the 2008 to be somewhere near that time, May-July. The later the better, not only because it gives me time for any delays, but because the weather is better!

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
^^^ don't be hatin' :biglaugh:

Is only being a year...I think I'm doing alright! I'm hoping to have the car done by then, and God willing it should be... At least with the first phase. You're never truly done :biglaugh:

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
You guys are right! I just noticed the other day that the pics that I have do not represent the state the car is in as of right now (assembly wise).

I was messing around with photoshop and I dropped an engine in and I realized that the photos I have of the engine bay are not current...I have no current engine bay pics. So I'll have to take a few progress pics since I haven't been doing it even for myself.

Here's that pic of the engine bay I was telling you about. No, I'm not putting in a 2J. And NO the engine bay is not that empty and disassembled anymore. lol. I was bored at work so I did a quick photochop and dropped this 2JZ in because it was the only nice picture I had on my laptop.

engine_bay_sample.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If that isn't a photoshop then you are even luckier than I once believed. If it is a photoshop then you now have something to motivate you..............:love: