2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

viggy

Apr 9, 2007
Manchester, NH
hey I been following your update lately and can't wait to see more pics. My supra is going to a friends for the winter to get painted and hopefully all leaks fixed (like the spoiler and warped targa). It also looks like I'll be haveing to go buy some POR becuase I am in college and this car is hogging up my money. Well again love your work and can't wait for updates and tips!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Websters defines soon as..........in a short time, promptly, quickly. I'm not sure this qualifies as "soon"...............:biglaugh:

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
Websters defines soon as..........in a short time, promptly, quickly. I'm not sure this qualifies as "soon"...............:biglaugh:

Come on Jay, you know better than to go by the dictionary of man. The supra owners dictionary defines "soon" as- "when I damn well feel like it or when I get the money." Which ever comes first. :biglaugh:
In other words, it could be awhile.

Titus

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
there are some good pics on my sig ;)

yelrotflmao.gif

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
ohhhh man! First you ask for updates, now for pics?!!! What's next??? Pictures of how the snow completely destroyed my retractable canopy and broke like 5 branches of one of my trees???? :nono:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Supraholics said:
ohhhh man! First you ask for updates, now for pics?!!! What's next??? Pictures of how the snow completely destroyed my retractable canopy and broke like 5 branches of one of my trees???? :nono:

LMAO