2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Supra is Done!!!!! Look below for pics...

IMG_3691_SMALL.JPG

IMG_3702_SMALL.JPG

Just picked up this GTS. Me being a Toyota freak couldn't let this pass up. I'm just a sucker for clean 80's & 90's Toyotas...

Already did some mods to it...can't help it.

CACressida

The Cressida Whore!
Feb 19, 2007
Modesto, CA
Lol actually i was expecting that, but instead of the GTS, i was thinkin the Cressida. So when are the two important cars gonna be done?

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
XXX - That's the game isn't it? Don't worry. I said I wanted to have the exterior done by the summer and is pretty much done. All I need is a few parts from TOYOTA to install the front bumper and the rear spoiler, install the Chrome strips, and the most $$$$ part, the wheels...oh, I forgot, I also need the window trims for all around except for the front windshield, which are already new.

BWB - I might sell it soon! :naughty:

CACress - The Cressy should be done soon. While I had the motor out, I decided to do a refresher on the motor. I found out that one of the mains on the crank shaft had a little scratch (Not sure why the main and not the rods :dunno: ) so is out getting polished, may be cut to .010. Soooo, I'll be putting in new bearings, gettting the rods blue printed and new ARP head bolts and HKS MHG to accompany a freshly rebuilt head. Then put everything back on. I'm also making it a 5sp w/ a W58. I have a brand new Clutch kit & flywheel from TOYOTA. It came with another Supra I had, so, since is new, I'll be using that.

The build is pretty much slow and boring for some at this point. There's a LOT of work involved, but you can't see much improvement. Especially because most of the parts are just new OEM parts, instead of cool aftermarket replacement parts. The interesting part starts once I hit the ENGINE,SUSPENSION/ELECTRONICS department :naughty:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
UPDATE:

Never loan your bike...

My buddy was putting the bike back in the garage tonight after a quick ride. He tripped, fell, and scratched it a bit. I can live with that...worst part is, he fell on top shelves full of Supra parts, which hit my car and scratched the Sup badly...:nono: :nono:

pics tomorrow...long day. I need to rest.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
^^^^ Remember you wanted to take it for a spin? :D Just teasing ya... Ok, now I'm going to bed. I'll have pics tomorrow.

No worries. He's a long time friend. He wanted to take the car to the shop first thing tomorrow morning to have it repainted. I told him I had to take it back anyways once I finished putting it back together. So, once I'm done putting it back together, it'll all be fixed at once...

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
MKIII-DRIFTKING said:
UPDATE:

Never loan your bike...

My buddy was putting the bike back in the garage tonight after a quick ride. He tripped, fell, and scratched it a bit. I can live with that...worst part is, he fell on top shelves full of Supra parts, which hit my car and scratched the Sup badly...:nono: :nono:

pics tomorrow...long day. I need to rest.

i think i may cry about this.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
^Go to bed and quit whoring up this thread...............:biglaugh:

I kept waiting for the "just kidding", but somehow knew you wouldn't kid about scratching your paint job like that................:3d_frown:

MA717MGTE

boostaholic
Apr 2, 2005
Bristol VA
all i can say is WOW, my hands down to you! i read all posts and im highly impressed, i will be *almost* following exactly your build. and i do hope the damage recently created can be buffed out!

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Hey guys,

here are some pics...

The bike landed on top of him, so there are minor scratches. I took it out so you can see it. The car, well...it will be a while until I can take it out for pics...

IMG_3760_SMALL.jpg

IMG_3756_SMALL.jpg

IMG_3759_SMALL.jpg

The damage on the car is substantial... Cannot be buffed out. Some of the scratches went all the way thru to the metal. The guys at the shop are going to kill me!!!!! Here are some pics...:nono: No worries though, as I said, this will get painted again though...

Pics of the car were taken last night and if they look like crap is because that's how the paint is on that area...like crap!!!

IMG_3748_SMALL.jpg

IMG_3743_SMALL.jpg

IMG_3744_SMALL.jpg

IMG_3745_SMALL.jpg

Sorry about the mess in the background on this pic...that's just left over from the mess last night...:biglaugh:

IMG_3754_SMALL.jpg

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
:cry::cry::cry: Ouch, that sucks. The guy that dropped the bike is paying right? RIGHT!? Never store ANYTHING near the car ever again, lol. Now we have to wait another 85 days to see the perfect paint again.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Miguel, please pm me this guys name and adress and I will kill him slowly in his sleep..............:3d_frown:

This is not a joke, but if for some reason this guy comes up missing, I'm just teasing.