2007 Mk3 Calendar

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I thought I was going to get a pm, but I never did......................:wtc:

Suprahero goes in search of sharp object to stab himself repeatedly with.........

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
email sent, hope this comes together.

edit: wow looks like there was no voting first come first serve kind of thing,

i bet we could source enough mkIII's or just their pictures to do a page a day considering how many people you got to volunteer within 1 day.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Susie, one more coat of paint and that thing would be yellow.........................:biglaugh:

I love the picture with the tail .................:love:

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
LOL thanks ;)

its getting repainted monaro yellow then topped off with gold pearl
at the moment it's a custom yellow and a pita to get made up whereas the holden colour is straight off the shelf :)
so i think it'll pretty much look the same just sexier :p

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Gold pearl has got to be sexy!!!!!!!!!!

Tanya, do you accept bribes? How much to bump one of these other guys off the calendar? Just tell them that the president decided not to acknowledge their month next year, then put mine in their place....................:evil2:

I don't know how it went from needing pictures to being filled so fast. Sounds like you've got enough to make a calendar for every year supra. I got dibbs on July of the 1991 supras......................:biglaugh:

I still love you and your t-shirts though..................:love:

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
Gold pearl has got to be sexy!!!!!!!!!!

Tanya, do you accept bribes? How much to bump one of these other guys off the calendar? Just tell them that the president decided not to acknowledge their month next year, then put mine in their place....................:evil2:

I don't know how it went from needing pictures to being filled so fast. Sounds like you've got enough to make a calendar for every year supra. I got dibbs on July of the 1991 supras......................:biglaugh:

I still love you and your t-shirts though..................:love:

You can have my spot :cry: Blue is my 2nd fav color! I took some pics today to send but Im just not happy with it yet. Next year I got dibs on feb by then it will be re-painted black metal flake and will be 100% completed.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Im just sayin I took like 20 pics and I just keep finding things I dont like.. Ive got it like 90% ready but its just no good... :cry: :cry: I have a new bumber on the way and new mudflaps. I hate that 1 of the flaps it totally gone.. it tore off about 2 weeks after I got the car. I did not notice it was hanging there untill it was gone one day. Besides next year with the new bumper and new paint it will be cool. There is not a Black Metal Flake supra arround these parts . :evil2:

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
...mines being painted before yours...black metal flake coming:D haha kiiiddddiinnggg, but i understand, your cars beautiful though man, mudflap or not.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If you're serious then it's up to Tanya because I think she said someone was a first alternate. I think your car looks great in the sig. Tanya said she could fix some minor flaws with her ps. You may want to think about it a little more. Seems like a great feather in the cap to be in a calendar. I know I would love it, but I didn't realize it was going to happen so fast or I'd sent her my pictures I have on my computer. I was wanting to take some cool pictures this weekend on my trip to Louisville. I was going to look for the perfect packground and take some different pictures..................lol

+1 to you for the offer.