2007 Mk3 Calendar

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
Does anyone have good software that can in large a picture with out making it fuzzy? If so IM me at coolskypilot2002. I need to get this picture to Tanya and my friend that can do it i cant get a hold of, so please help i would really like to have my engine in the calendar.

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
Pat: you can't really enlarge a picture without it going fuzzy. A computer can make it larger sure, but it then has to "guess" what colours to put in for the missing information. If you have an original picture that is unformated (ie not resized for thumbnail), you're better off sending that to Tanya.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Another update
Red indicates the months that are finished and uploaded.

JAN: catback (early) *waiting for pix*
FEB: JMDigital (late) *waiting for pix*
MAR: supra8903 (late)
APR: turbonator82 (early) *waiting for pix*
MAY: chriso (late) *waiting for pix*
JUN: supra90mkiii (late) *waiting for pix*
JULY: silent_sniper (early)
AUG: TobyCat (early)SEPT: 87 Silver Sniper (early)
OCT: zerocool (late) *waiting for pix*
NOV: gottoyota? (late)
DEC: Della Johnstone (early)

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
Well it sucks to not be apart of this anymore cause i could not get a big enough picture of the engine. Maybe she could put my 700 pixels picture on the cover !!!!!! That would be hot.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
suprra_girl said:
LOL ahh i guess that spells it, my car sux! hahah

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger Supragirl. I feel like a redheaded stepchild now............:biglaugh:

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
uhh...i just stumbled upon this... and i take it there's no need for any more pics? I have some pretty good looking high-res pics of my car i just took...

black 1986.5

but it seems your months are filled with sn's already.

i'm just mentioning it because i have the photos....and some names say "late" by them.... like maybe you dont have the photos yet. but i didnt read the whole thread so i dunno whats going on. lol. sry.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Figit090 said:
i'm just mentioning it because i have the photos....and some names say "late" by them.... like maybe you dont have the photos yet. but i didnt read the whole thread so i dunno whats going on. lol. sry.

(early) and (late) denote which model Supra as to keep track of whats what, how many early model mk3s versus late model mk3s...

there's a few people in line ahead of you in case anyone else gets bumped off the list.

Red Dragon

Keep That on the Down Low
Jan 5, 2006
Austin, TX
I didn't read through everything, but did you give my spot up to someone?? I thought it looked like they were all taken. Let me know.

If so, wonder if we could do a ROTM calendar once we get the first 12, that would be cool.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Red Dragon said:
I didn't read through everything, but did you give my spot up to someone?? I thought it looked like they were all taken. Let me know.

If so, wonder if we could do a ROTM calendar once we get the first 12, that would be cool.

As of right now, every spot is taken, but could change if someone can't get pix.

As for ROTM, when will the 1st 12 be had? I dont know how long it's been going on, so I can only assume it would be for 2008