2007 Mk3 Calendar

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
ok guys, give me a pause for a few hours.

This took off more than I thought it would and I got bombarded! LOL

you guys are great but let me take a look at what Ive got, I may have all the spots filled now, but I lost track and need to make sure

thanks everyone!

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
FINALIZED LIST

JAN: catback (early)
FEB: JMDigital (late) *waiting for pix*
MAR: supra8903 (late)
APR: turbonator82 (early) *waiting for pix*
MAY: chriso (late) *waiting for pix*
JUN: supra90mkiii (late)
JULY: silent_sniper (early) *waiting for pix*
AUG: TobyCat (early)
SEPT: 87 Silver Sniper (early)
OCT: zerocool (late) *waiting for pix*
NOV: gottoyota? (late)
DEC: 927mgtepat (7mgte)

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Tanya if my car is NOT in the calender I am going to permanently Ban you from CS.com...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK OK...stop crying i'm just kidding...sheeeeeeesh. Great work on this. Is the calander going to have Canadian Holidays marked in it? ;)...I'll grab one when you're done!!!

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
Tanya said:
That's fine, are you planning on group shots so you can be together on a month or single shots?

group shots. pm me your e-mail and i can submit 1 or 2 if i can dig them out of my camera or my bros.

i see you have alot of submissions already but keep me posted.

MA70Supra88

Boostless
Mar 31, 2005
Boerne, TX
Damnit I was going to wait to submit a picture for this until I got out of my meeting but looks like I'm too late. I'll definately buy one of these calendars when they are available.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
catback said:
When will these be available?
can't wait to ring in the new Year :biglaugh:

Will be available as soon as the ones who grabbed the spots get their pics in and I size them and upload them to cafepress.

There may be last minute changes in the order/pics if someone falls through.
Will keep everyone updated if I need more pics, but I already have 3 late models waiting in line and one early model in case someone gets bumped.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Definitely not enough months in the year for this site! Tanya, you should consider a 16 month calendar if it is available. You could also use a different car on the cover. Damn.......maybe you should find a way to publish a book with everybody in it. I have no problem with any of the cars chosen (hell of a concept 6/6). But, there are SO many hella nice cars that didn't get a chance.

Zerocool is there, so I'll be buying one.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
ForcedTorque said:
Definitely not enough months in the year for this site! Tanya, you should consider a 16 month calendar if it is available. You could also use a different car on the cover. Damn.......maybe you should find a way to publish a book with everybody in it. I have no problem with any of the cars chosen (hell of a concept 6/6). But, there are SO many hella nice cars that didn't get a chance.

Zerocool is there, so I'll be buying one.

Yeah, I feellike crap that a few people didnt make it in, started getting bombarded with emails and lost track. There isn't a 16month calendar available :(

There is a small book available at cafepress, but I am unsure on what to really do with it. I'm still a newb to this whole thing, finally started getting good at making shirts...lol