2007 Mk3 Calendar

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
The earliest we can get them is as soon as it's finished. Have 3 cars currently, 9 more to go.

You pay through cafepress. When the calendar is finished, I'll have the links available for it

Both March and Sept are done now :D

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
March preview
sm_photo_missing.jpg

(once everything is finished I'll have the previews all organized and not scattered throughout the thread)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
LuvMySilverSupra said:
you should put their supramania screen names on there too

I would but, I'm not entirely sure this is going to be "supramania" based. I got lucky being able to use the SM name for the "10 reasons" shirts, but I dont want to press my luck.

Think I'm going to just do a Mk3 calendar, without throwing the SM name in it this year. With approval, it may happen nextyear :)

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Thanks for the compliments :) I do have a pictures of both my Black supra and my old grey supra in it http://zerocool.7mpwr.com/Both%20Of%20My%20Supras/ but since I sold the grey car all I have is the black supra now so it's the only one I take photos of :).

ForcedTorque said:
I will buy a calendar if Zerocool gets in. Either he builds the sexiest MKIII's, or he is a better photographer. I vote for one month with both his black/grey cars.

Suprahero..........come south and visit. We can take the cars to the beach, and see if we can rival Zero's desert pics.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
87 Silver Sniper said:
I think the one with the teal mkiii left the forum...

that sucks, you're right I remember that now. DOHH :icon_conf

need more bloopras!! more early years! moaarrr :D

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
Tanya said:
that sucks, you're right I remember that now. DOHH :icon_conf

need more bloopras!! more early years! moaarrr :D

hold a spot for an early one....one of my friends has an 88...very nice...i'll ask him if you'd like?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
87 Silver Sniper said:
hold a spot for an early one....one of my friends has an 88...very nice...i'll ask him if you'd like?

Yes please, I think I only have one more spot for a late model mk3, might be filling it as I type..

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Cool thanks for feb! I will send pics in a day or 2. I just have to go to a good place. I am in the TAMPA / STPETE / CLEARWATER florida area, Any requests for a background? I even have the supra mania sticker on the window..

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
JMDigital said:
Cool thanks for feb! I will send pics in a day or 2. I just have to go to a good place. I am in the TAMPA / STPETE / CLEARWATER florida area, Any requests for a background?

Not really, anything you think is good :) Preferably contrasing, so the Sup stands out and doesnt blend into the background

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
Tanya said:
Yes please, I think I only have one more spot for a late model mk3, might be filling it as I type..

Ok i'll foward the pics too you...he doesn't mind what month he gets.