Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
whistlesit2.gif

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Being lazy as usual. I have a bunch of stuff I collected while the car was at the body shop.

-AFC2 black, assortment of prosport gauges, and a Zeitronix wideband. When I feel like it, I'll get off my butt and put it all in the car, tune it, and make some decent numbers. I like to do nothing on the weekends.

I've been running about 16-17psi but the AFRs suck and need to be leaned out a lot. There's a lot of power left on the table to be had by fixing the AFRs.

The day before the accident I was at the dyno and it did 340hp @ 15psi, which isn't anything special or great but that's about what I expecting given that I had larger injectors in it and nothing to compensate for them yet. The AFRs almost touched into the 9s at the lowest point and was somewhere in the 10s most of the RPM. I just wanted to see on paper what I knew was happening anyway.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
It's currently sitting at a tow yard.

-1 92 Supra.

When I get it back, I'm parting it out. If anybody wants anything not associated with the engine, transmission, harness, or ECU, let me know. Interior, wheels, trim, parts, whatever.

I'm going to put the driveline in something else not a MK3. I'm done with the A70 for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.